Best friends crush-javon

Requested by @Waltontwinnies thank you for this idea x

Today me and my best friend Amy had planned on having a pool party at mine because I have a very big mansion with a giant pool in the back garden. So it was perfect for a party 🤩

"Who we inviting?" I asked Amy who was sat at the end of my bed on her phone. "Umm idk just some people we know" she replied putting her phone down.

"Ok" I said as I started texting a few people I and Amy knew "Omg we should invite the Walton's!" Amy suddenly shouted making me jump.

"Okkk" I said clicking on jaylas name and texted her to come over "U should definitely make sure Javon comes" she said with a smirk on her face, she made it very obvious she has a crush on him.

The only think tho was I was secretly dating Javon, but we both decided to make it private and only let our family's know about us. So I couldn't really be mad at Amy for having a crush on Javon but it still annoyed me On how she talks about him to my face. I wish j could tell her but I made a promise and I will keep it, for javons sake.

It was now 8pm and the party started at 9 so I started to get ready. I did my make up with was only concealer and bronzer since I had my eyelashes and eyebrows done. I straightened my hair and got dressed.

 I straightened my hair and got dressed

(Your outfit change if u want to)

(What amy wore)

Once we where both done we walk down stairs and set up the house, putting drinks and food around the kitchen and locking all the door upstairs that we don't want people to go in and most probs fuck... Anyway

About 30 mins past and people started arriving they were just some close friends and people I knew, but soon enough people I didn't know started showing up I knew It was gonna happen so I couldn't complain.

As I was sat in the kitchen Amy came over to me "when javonnnn gonna get hereeeee?" Sounding tipsy "idk" I say bluntly pouring myself a drink.

As I said that I hear someone shouting my name, I look over my shoulder and see jaden, jayal and my handsom bf javon. I smile and walk over to them.