Permit test-javon

Today Javon was gonna help me with my permit so he was just gonna take me for a drive around the neighbourhood.

I put my hair in a slick back bun, I had my eyelashes and eyebrows done so I just put on some concealer and lipgloss. I looked through my wardrobe to find something to were I ended up wearing this

Once I was done I grabbed my phone vape and keys and walked out the door locking it behind me

Once I was done I grabbed my phone vape and keys and walked out the door locking it behind me. I walk because it took about 5 mins to get there.

Once I get to Javon so knock on the door. I eat about 30 secs until I hear shouting from inside "DEALO DONT U DEAR OPEN THAT DOOR" I laugh to my self as I hear dealo laugh. Then the door open ans I was created by dealo "hey y/n" dealo says with a big smile on his face "hey babe" I say "umm where's Javon" as I say that Javon coke up behind dealo pushing him out the way.

He was in his gym clothes and looked all sweaty "hey" I say "hey um come in" he says as he moves out the way of the door. I walk in and he leads me up to his room I walk in with he behind me "hey I'm just gonna get a shower I'll be 5 minutes" he says as he points to the shower "ok" I say plopping my self on his bed.

About 5 mins later Javon comes out dressed and wet hair. He grabs his hair stuff does and styles it. Once he was done he grabbed his keys "u ready"he asks "yep" I respond "come on then" u follow him down stairs to his car I get in the drivers seat and he gets in the passengers.

As I sit I get my vape out and he explains everything about the car I listen to him while taking his of my vape "right start the car" he says "ok" I put the keys in and start the car "right no I want u to take it out of park and reverse out" I do as told and revers out the drive way so I was no in the road "good now go down this way" he says pointing to the right. I nod my hard and turn that way.

I was a bit nervous I can't lie but Javon comforting me "good now go in to second gear" I nod my head concentrating on what I did as I finally did it I look up at Javon and he's watching me smiling "right turn left" he say I nod check my mirrors while turning left.

We drive round for abit more and we finaly make it home so I now had to park the car "ah shit I can't do this" I say shaking my head "Yh u can, turn around first so u can reverse in to the drive way" I slowly turn around "check ur mirrors" he says point to them I nod my head and check them so I won't back in to a car.

I finaly did it I turn the car off and squeal i turn to Javon grabbing both side of his face kissing him on the lips, I was to happy to realise what I just did I turn back to the wheel tapping it smiling. U turn back to Javon looking shocked "oh shit sorry" I say laughing at Javon "nah ur good" he says while taking his seat belts off I take my off passing Javon the keys he take them and we get put I go inside and get my bag.

Dj come up from the gym downstairs to see me and Javon "up y/n how did it go" he says coming up to us pulling me into a hug "Omg reply good I was nervous tho" I say pulling away from the hug "Yh she did really good dad" Javon says smiling at me I smile back and we turn back to dj "u didn't scratch his car did u" dj says pointing at me "I hope not" I say laughing "if u scratch my baby I will kill u" Javon says in a stern tone I laugh and roll my eyes "well I've gotta go" I say checking the rime on my phone "ok" dj says pulling me in to one last hug "bye" I say in to the hug "bye" he says pulling away and walking down stairs.

I tune to Javon and open my arm so I can give him a hug. He ofc comes and hugs me "I'll see u tmrw" he says into the hug "Yh I'll come round" I say pulling away looking at him "Alr bye" he says "bye" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek walking out the door I walk home and when I get there I go to my room and sit on my phone.

Word count: 838
A/n: this one is quite small but should I make a ashtray story ???