Famiky dinner 🍽-jaden

Today my family and the Walton's where gonna have dinner out at a restaurant, since we all are really close and do this regularly but thai dinner was gonna be quite fancy winces it's my dad bday.

It was currently 6 and the dinner was at 7:30 so I started getting ready. I did my makeup and straightens my long black hair then got dressed.

(Make up)

(Make up)

(Outfit)

Once I was done I grabbed my small black bag and placed my phone, vape, money and keys in it. As I made my way down stairs I could hear my two older brothers arguing over I don't even know what but I didn't care.

I walked into my kitchen to see my mum and dad "hello princess" my dad said from the dining table "hello papi" I said walking over to him placing a kiss in his cheek.

"Y/n we'll be leaving in a minute so make sure ur ready" i head my mum say "ok" I said as I made my way to the living room to sit down.

I plopped down on the sofa and pulled my vape out hitting it as I sat in my phone scrolling thigh insta. A few mins later we all left and was on are way to the restaurant. 

Once we made it we walked in and saw everyone already there.

"Sup man happy birthday" dj said giving my dad a hug. They are literally like brothers it's so cute 🥰. I looked around the table and my yes landed on my very handsome bf jaden Walton. I walked over to him at the end of the table and wrap my arms around His neck goveing him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey baby" he said turning around so he could see me "hey" I said giving him a peck in the lips "u look hot" jaden says looking me up and down "not to bad ur self" I say pulling the chair out next to him and sitting down.

As I sat down jadens hand instantly grabbed my thigh. I didn't think anything of it since he does it all the time but his hand started to move further up my leg causing my breath to hitch.

"Hey y/n u good?" I heard Jayla ask concerned "y-yeah" I say. I sided eye jaden and this mf is smirking. "Ok" jayla says going back for her convo with Kylee.

"Do u like that princess?" I felt jaden whisper in my ear his hot breath getting my neck "mhhhhh" was all I could say. He chuckles to Him self and move his hand further up my thigh but stopping when he knew he had to. He started rubbing his thumb up and down which felt 🤩.

After a while we all got our food and started to eat. As I eat my pasta we where all having a convo about random things.

"Y/n u need to teach me how to do ur makeup like that" jayla says, I chuckle "I could teach u if u want" I say "yes please!" Jayla says laughing I laugh with her.

I look over to jaden and see him smiling at me "what?" I ask blushing "nothing" jaden says goin back to his food "no what is it" I say hitting his arm "is there something in my face?" I say started to touch my face worried "no no no it's just ur really pretty" he say smiling proudly.

"Awh a jaden that k you" I say kissing his cheek and goin back to my food. A while later we all decided to gk home. We all said our good bye to each other.

"Bye jayla" I said hugging her "bye y/n/n" she says hugging me back, I pull away and go to Javon "bye Javonnnn" I say pulling him into a hug he hugs me "look Jaden I've stolen ur gf" he says laughing. I roll my eyes and push him away playfully.

"By babe" I say pulling jaden into a hug. He wraps his arms around my waist and move his hand a down to my ass lightly squeezing it "woah there to much touching!" I hear one of my brothers shout behind me .

I giggle and look up to jaden he's Alfred staring at me which give me butterflies in my stomach. I go on my tippy toes and kiss him on the lip. It was a passionate and long kiss but was inturpfed my my brother pulling me away "come on we need to go" I groa. And look back at jaden.

"Bye babe!" I shout as I'm being dragged away "bye princess!" I hear him shout. We made it to the car and I get in the back and dive home.

Word count: 805
A/n: I don't even know shy this is I just got bored lol 😭