Break up pt3💔

I was at my house and I decide to invite jayla and jaden round to go in the pool

Me
Hey do u wanna come round mine to have a pool day

Jayla💅🤪
Omg yesss il be there in and hour

Me
Ok bring a few people

Jayla💅🤪
Okie x

I put my phone down and decide to get ready I put my hair in two duch braids and put on some waterproof mascara I wore a cute bathing suit

I then get a text that jayla is here so I run down stairs and open the door to be met with jayla, Kylee, jaden and a few other people "Heyyy babe!" I say as I pull jayla into a hug

I let them in and we go to the back yard I get my vape out and take a puff I sit and talk to jayla and Kyleeuntil I see Javon walk three the gate with girl from the party who's 'just his friend'. Jayla and kylee turn round to see what I was looking at "wtf" I hear kylee say "sorry but I'm not having that" I say as I stand up putting my vape and redbull down.

I walk over to Javon with his arm around the girl "turn ur ass around and get the fuck out!" I shout as Javon turns round and sees me "what why?" He asks confused "oh my hog I'm gonna smack the shit outta u, u said at the part 'I love u', 'ur the only one I want', ' I'll do anything for u' and then turn up to my fucking house with this whore and expect me to be Alr with that!"
I steam in his face and everyone is staining at me "babes is this true?" I hear the girl say "oh babe, babe! She's ur girlfriend now then, not fwb!" I shout "Y/n I-" he try's saying "no save it! Get ur ass up outta here before I smash ur head against a fucking concrete wall!" I shout at him.

"Come one babe let's go" i hear the girl say pull Javon away "Yh that's it fucking leave cuz that all u fucking do innit, THATS ALL YOU DO!" I shout on last time before the walk out the gate. I sigh and turn back to everyone staring at me "shows over guys" I say as I walk inside to my room goin to my secret stash of week geting it out with some rolling papers I make myself a blunt i light it and sit on bed to smoke it. As I do I hear someone walk through the door "y/n" I hear someone say softly "what" I say as I turn round to see jayla walking towards me.

She sits on the end of the bed I offer her the blunt but she shakes her head no "well shit more for me" I say taking a drag of the blunt "are you ok?" She asks me "I will be after this" I say as I lift the blunt up a little bit blowing the smoke out "let's go down stairs" jayla suggested "let me finish this and I'll be down" I say as she walks out my room closing the door behind her I finish my blunt put it out spray my self with perfume so I didn't smell of weed.

I walk down stairs a little bit high I go outside and see everyone in the pool "y/n/n!!!" I hear jaden shout from in the pool "heyyy" I say as I sit on the side of the pool putting my feet in. Jaden swims over to me and stands between my legs "have u been crying ur eyes are all red?" He asks looking at my eyes I laugh and roll my eyes "no jaden I wasn't crying", "then what where u doin?" He asks genuinely confused "dw about it" I say as I get the pool.

We all mess around till it starts to get dark so everyone went home, I was standing at the door saying bye to everyone "bye jayla" I say hugging her "bye" she says as she pulls away from the hug "I don't want u smoking that stuff again!" She says pointing a figure at me "I can't promise I won't" I say laughing "smoking what?" Jaden asks as he pulls me into a hug, I roll my eyes and laugh "weed jaden, yk zar zar?", "wait wtf u smoke weed!?" He asks shocked "sometimes when I'm stressed" I say back "gotta problem with that?" I say with sass in my voice "Yh I do actually" jaden says I roll my eyes and push him out the door "good night jaden" I say as I close the door.

I walk up to my room and put on a film and fall asleep watching it.

Word count: 820