Fireworks- javon

Me, my family, javon and his family where all gonna go and watch a firework show tonight since it's bonfire night. I got ready quick and then we all got in the car and went to where the show was.

We got there and I climbed out the car and walked over to javons. He got out and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders as I wrapped mine around his torso. "I'm so cold" I complained "same" he said chuckling. We stayed hugging for a minute until jaden walked over to us.

"Oooo love birds" he said in a  girly voice, javon flipped him off and kissed the top of my head before pulling away from the hug and grabbing my hand. "Where's mum and dad" javon asked his brother "sat down so hurry upppp" jaden said walking a head off us.

I looked up at javon and he rolled his eyes. We got to our seats and i sat down in between my mum and javon. As I was talking to my mum jayla came over to me "hey do I wanna come with me to get something g to eat?" She asked me "yh" I say as I stand up.

We go to a burger van and I get myself a hot dog and javon a burger and chips for us to share. I walk back to our seats and I sit back down with the food before handing it to javon. "Thanks princess" he said as he put his arm around my shoulder and pulling me close to him and kissing me on the head.

"U guys are so cute!" I hear my mum say next to me. "Shut up mum!" I say trying to hide the fact that I was blushing really hard. "We are cute!" Javon says looking down at me, I roll my eyes as i burry my head in the crook of his neck.

Me and wanna eat our food and once we were finished the fireworks started, it was only little ones at the start and they progressively got bigger. My 2 yr old sister started crying over the sound so I picked her up and placed her in my lap, but she apparently she likes wanna more then me, so she wouldn't stop crying till she was with him.

I pass her over and javon holds her gently stroking her hair to calm her down. I literally made my heart melt. I look over to my mum and nudge her side to get her attention "what?" She asks looking at me. I nod my head to javon and she looks over at them "aw let me take a picture!" She says getting her phone out and taking a picture of them.

I smile and sit back and watch the fireworks until I feel javon nudge my side. I look over at him "wha-" I look and see my sister sleeping in him. "Look how cute she looks" he says while kissing her head. I smile and take a picture of her then go back to watching the fire works while javon holds my hand.

It goes on for about and hour and once it was done we all stand up and go back to our cars. Javon was still hold my sister so he walked over to my car so we could strap her in. He places her gently in her car seat and once he let go she immediately woke up and started crying. "Shhh shh" javon whispered in her ear.

She calms down and wanna steps back and turns back to me. "Ur cute" I say as I wrap my arms around his neck. He looks down at me smirking and wraps his arms around my waist "just trying to show u how good of a dad I could be" he says shrugging. I roll my eyes playfully "that child loves u more then me!" I say laughing. "What can I say the ladies love me" he says proudly while leaning down.

He kisses me softly and I kiss him back, our lips move in sync as he sways us both side to side. We pull away and I look him in the eyes "I'll see u tmrw" I say. He nods and gives me one last peck in the lips before wrapping his arms and walking back to his car.

As he does I get in mine and drive home. Once I make it I go in the house and get ready for bed then FaceTime javon and fall asleep on the phone to him.

Word count: 773
A/n: I don't know if bonfire nights a thing in American but it is for England and it's tonight