coachella🌸- javon

Day 2 of coachella is here and I don't know if I can go because of yesterday. Me, javon, jayla, jaden and a bunch of our friends bought coachella tickets and rented out a villa. Day 1 was chaotic, like CHAOTIC I was so exhausted by the end of the day and I couldn't walk because of the shoes I decided to wear.

I had to have javon give me piggy backs on the way back. Anyways I'm ready for today and I'm quite exited for today because Tyler the creator is playing and I love his music so I'm looking forward to that. Me and the girls are all getting ready then getting a mini bus to the actual place.

I'm wearing a denim skirt and jacket with these denim boots, idk how to explain them but there cool. "Right I'm gonna get some pictures" I let the girls know as I step out of the room we were getting ready in. I walk to the living room where all the boys sat, my heals clicking on the floor made me known in the room making every one look at me.

"Wow y/n u look good" Jaden completes me. "Thank you!" I beam doing a little 360 turn for the whole fit, as I turn around I feel hands placed on my waist from behind and a body press up behind me. I look up and see javon looking down at me, I smile and press a quickly kiss on his lips.

"Can you take pictures for me?" I ask handing him my phone. He rolls his eyes as I feel his cold hands run up and down my bear back "fine" he groans. "Yay!" I say happily pushing him away making the boys laugh I walk out side to the white brick wall in the back garden.

I fix my skirt and jacket before posing, javon lifts up the phone and starts to take pictures of me I turn around and look behind my shoulder at the phone only to see he put it down. He looks at me seriously "turn around" he demands. "Why?" I ask looking.

He looks down at my skirts and back up to me "shut up it's not that short" I say getting fed up with him. "Yes it it" he raises his voice a little. "No it's not take the fucking picture or I'll get jayla to do them and you won't like them ones at all" I say going back into my pose.

He groans and continues to take the pictures, after I'm done i walk up to him grabbing the phone out of his hand and going through the pictures making sure they're good. "Thank you" I say kissing his cheek and walk back into the house.

Time skip:

We all got out the mini bus and walk to the big field with a big stage and loads of little food stands and other things. I look around the at all the people and their outfits I notice someone who I LOVE "omg jayla" I whisper shout tapping jaylas shoulder. "What?!" She ask. "Look who's over there" I say nodding towards them. "Who?" She asks trying to find who I'm looking at.

"Daus mendoza!" I say getting excited making jayla squeals as well. "Omg let's go say hi" she says pulling my arm and dragging me him he was only a few meters infront of us.

We get a few feet infront of him and he notices us "hey bitches!" He says "I love the outfits!" He competes us. "Us?! Look at you" I say taking in his amazing outfit. "Thank you, yk I was watching your tik tok yesterday-" I literally scream making him jump and look at me weird. "Sorry, you watch my tik toks?" I say completely chocked.

"Ofc i do! I love your grwm's" he says making me even more happy. "Thank you!" I say, I feel an arm wrap around my waist and daus look behind me. I look up and see javon look down at me "oh wanna this is daus the person on tik tok I get my outfit ideas from" I tell javon making him nod and look at him. "Sup" he says wtf is he being so moody for?

"Oh ur ashtray from euphoria right?" Daus says pointing at javon. He nods in response "I love that show it so nice meeting you guys" daus says pulling me into a hug pulling me out of javons hold. "It was good meeting you too I'll see you around" I says as javon grabs me back and we walk away.

"What's wrong with you?" I say looking up at javon. "Wdym?" He says look down at me confused. "Your being a bitch, and you were rude to daus, if it's about him hes gay" I say.

Javon chuckles slightly "I know he's gay" I roll my eyes and we continue to walk to the our group because we wanted to go and watch a few people sing.

The rest of the day went great javon stoped being so moody, I got to see Tyler the creator and we saw Daus again and javon was being nice to him this time now we're all back in the mini bus on the way back.

I rested my head on javons shoulder as everyone around us talked "you tired?" I hear javon asks as he kisses the top of my head. "Mhm" I mumble lifting my head up slightly to look at him, he looks down at my lips then my eyes before leaning in and softly kissing me. I kiss him back, I pull away after a few seconds "I love you" I say. "I love you too" he says kissing me again passionately.

It slowly turned me into a make out but got rudely interrupted by everyone 'ooo'ing, we pull away and javon flips everyone off as I hid my face in embarrassment. I lay my head back on javon shoulder and let the sleepiness take over drifting off to sleep.

Word count: 1019
A/n : sorry if this is bad I haven't read it