Halloween 🎃-javon

Tonight was Halloween and Javon had asked me to come over so I was quickly getting ready I wore this

Once I was finish I walk over to the Waltons. I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds, I was on my phone when I heard the door open I look up and see jaden standing there.

"Hey y/n" jaden says opening the door a little bit more so I can walk in "hey jaden" j say putting my phon win my back pocket and walking in "javons in the gym" jaden says making his way to the kitchen "ok" I say walking away to the gym.

I walked through the door and as I did I saw Javon, jayla, Nat and dj. I closed the door behind me and took a seat and went on my phone.

10 mins later I felt two strong arms wrap around my shoulders "hey babe" Javon says kissing my head "heyyy" I say looking up to him. God he's so hot with his wet hair and sweaty body.

I stand up and me and Javon walk to his bed room. "Imma take a shower real quick" Javon says pointing to his bathroom "ok" I sat crawling on the bed to go on my phone.

After about 10 mins Javon finally comes out with wet hair a pair of cargos and t-shirt

He walks over to me and plant a kiss on my head, I look up at him and smile. He smiles back at me and softly kisses my lips. He pulls away and walks back to his bathroom to do his hair.

Not long after he walks out and lays on the bed next to me. I turn off my phone and turn over to look at him, he looks back at me and places a hand on my waist pulling me close to him. I wrap my arms around his torso and burry my head into his neck as he plays with my hair.

"Do u wanna go with everyone to take dealo trick or treating?" Javon asks me "yh" I say softly as I fight to stay awake "I think we're just gonna walk up and down the neighbourhood" he says "ok" I say dosing off "I love you" Javon whispers in my ear which give a butterfly's "love you" I say and soon after I fall asleep.

A few hours later I walk up to shouting "GET TF OUT" I hear Javon scream "WHERE MY FUCKING CHARGER" jaden screams back. I groan and sit up a little so I can see them "STFU" I shout at them. The both turn around and look at me.

"Look what u did" Javon shouts at jaden "I just want my charger" Jaden says "well I don't have it" Javon says pushing out the door and slamming it after him.

He look over to me and tbh I looked hella confused. "Sorry baby u can go back to bed if u want" javons says sit down on his sofa "nah I'm up now" I sat clearly annoyed. I get up and start walking over to the door "where u goin?" I hear Javon ask "to jayla" I say bluntly walking out of his room.

I make my way over to jaylas and as I do I hear jaden shouting cuz he can't find his charger. He walks out the room and see me standing there "have u seen my charger?" Jaden asks "nope" I sat still walking over to jaylas room "UGHHHHH" I just laugh and open the door.

"Hey jayla" I say walking in and sitting on the bed "oh hey y/n" she says back "what you doing?" She asks me "nothing Javon and jaden woke me up" I say rolling my eyes "same" jayla says laughing I ligh with her and we just sit and talk about stuff.

About 30 mins later Javon and jaden walk in to jaylas room "are yous coming trick or treating?" Jaden asks me and jayla "yessss" jayla says getting off the bed and pulling me with her out the room.

Me jaden jayla and Javon all walk down stairs to see dj Jess and dealo all dress up in their costumes. We all laugh and walk out by he door down the street.

As we walk out the door dealo grabs my hand I look done at him and smile sweetly. "Y/n?" I hear the little boy ask "yes" I reply "do u like my costume?", "I love ur costume" I say looking down at him looking at me with a big bright smile painted on his face.

"I think u look very cute" as I say that Javon walks over and wraps one of his arms round my shoulder "do u think I'm cute?" He asks looking down at me. I look up at him for a second before looking away trying not to make eye contact.

"No" I say bluntly but as I say that Javon grabs my chin so I'm looking at him "u don't think I'm cute" Javon says sounding a little bit disappointed "no" I say he rolls his eyes and I let out a little giggle. I rest my head on his shoulder as we walk thoght the neighbourhood.

Dealo went to quite a few houses and his bag was over filling. He looked so cute caring the big bag of sweets over his shoulder "dealo do u want me to carry it?" I hear jaden ask him "no I can do it" dealo reply's sounding like he don't need help "u sure?" Jaden asks him one more time, and with that dealo drops a the bag and walks off.

We laugh at the child's behaviour as ge walks of in a huff. Jaden sighs and picks up the bag with a big of struggle because of how heavy the bag was. "Fucking hell how much did the people give him?!" Jaden says throwing the bag off his shoulder carrying it all the way back to the house.

Once we got back we all went to our rooms to chill. I followed Javon upstairs to his room as I stepped through the door he picked me up from behind and threw me on the bed snuggling him self into the crook of my neck.

"Javon I want to get changed" I say laughing "ugh" he says rolling off of me. I walk to his closet and got out some shorts and a graphic tee he had. I made my way to the bathroom and got dress. As I walk back out i saw Javon laying on the bed with grey joggers and no shirt.

He just so perfect.

I walk over to the bed and laid down nest to him. He rolled over on top of me laying his head on my chest as I lighting scratched the back of his head. I felt my eyes get droopy so I looked down at Javon sleeping peace fully so I let my self doze off in his arms.

Word count: 1184
A/n: please give me some request 🙏