Holiday- javon

"I can't find my new bikini" I groan looking over at jayla who was sat in our shared hotel room. "Which one?" She asks as she watches me rummage through my suit case to find my bathing suit. "The orange one we got at the mall" as I say that I see it peeking under a shirts at the bottom in my suitcase "found it!" I say happily pulling it out and waving it around.

I stand up and as I do someone walks in to the room because the door was open. I turn my head to see wanna in his swimming trunks, his tanned body on show. "Wussup" he says walking over to me "hey babe" he says wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrap mine around his neck "hi" I say giving him a small kiss.

I get out his grip as I walk to the bathroom and he walks to jayla on the bed. I quickly change in my bikini once I'm done I walk out the bathroom to wanna and jayla. "Whoa u look hot!" Jayla complements me. "Thanks" I say looking into the long body mirror, javon slowly stands up from the bed and walks up behind me placing his hands on my hips and running them up the sides of my body. "U do u hot" he whispers in my ear softly kissing my neck. I then my head to look at him and peck his lips.

"Yo mum and dad are down at the pool so hurry up" we all hear jaden say as he walks into the room, we all turn to jaden and see he's ready as well. "Alr let's go!" Jayla says standing ip and walking out the room me and wanna following after her as javon wraps his arm around my shoulders.

We get to the pool and lay our towels on the sun bed, i over my self in some tanning oil before giving it to jayla so she can do the same. I place my AirPod in one ear and play some music. 'Did you see' by J hus plays in my ear and I mumble the lyrics and close my eyes to take in all the sun.

"Y/n?" I hear a little voice says. I slowly open my eyes blocking them from the sun to see dealo standing next to me "yes?" I say sweetly. "Can u play with me?" His little voice says hopefully. "Um not right now but I will later, I promise" I say smiling at him. He nods his head and runs back to the pool jumping in, I laugh at his actions before closing my eyes.

After 5 minutes I feel a presence hover over me blocking the sun. "Hello?" I say already knowing who it is. "What u doing" wanna ask, I open my eyes and see his hair all wet dropping water on me "san bathing" I say like it's obvious because it was. "Can I lay with u?" He asks, I nod my head and he smiles before laying in his back in between my legs so his head is on my stomach.

I scratch his head as he scrolls on his phone, I soon fall asleep with javon laying on top of me. I'm very glad Jessica and dj invited me on holiday with them.

Word count: 561
A/n: short one