Premier- javon

It was premier night for the new film I'm in 'wonka' and I'm very exited to see the cast again. Every one is getting there for 2:30 and it's now 12 so I'm sat in my hotel room getting ready.

As I let the people put makeup on my face and do my hair I scroll through insta to see people who I know positng about the premier and how exited they are for it. It was me my sister and my mum in the hotel room while my brother and dad where at a cafe getting us some food.

"U excited?" My mum asks me who's sat across me on a chair getting her hair done. "Mhm" was all I could say because I had lips stick being put on my lips.

"Do u know who I heard was going" my sister chimes in walking out the bathroom. "Who?" I ask interested. "The Walton's" she says with a big smile on her face. "Really? No way!" My jaw drops because I haven't seen them in so long.

I worked on a project with jayla called 'fear of the walking dead' and I worked with javon a few years ago in euphoria. So I know them fairly well, but my family other then my dad hasn't met them before. Now I'm even more excited to go just so I can see them.

"Alr ur makeup is done I'll go and get ur dress for u" my makeup artist says walking away from me and to the closest on the room. I had a natural but glam look with a smoky wing liner and nude lips to tie it all together. My hair was in a slick back pony tail with a long extension so I can fall just above my butt. The dress was the ohpolly Antonella dress in almond with clear heels.

Everything went together perfectly and I couldn't be happier

Everything went together perfectly and I couldn't be happier. Seriously if it wasn't for my stylist I wouldn't look this good, I would look like a clown😭.

After help with putting the dress on I walked out of the bathroom to see my brother and dad back. They sat on the bed with a little brown paper bag with my croissant in it. "Wow" I hear my sister say from behind me.

I turn around to face her and her jaw is on the floor "what do u think?" I ask giving her a spin to so the back of the dress. "I live for it!" She says walking over to me and grabbing my hand making me do another spin.

"Look at my baby all grown up" my mum says, I turn around to see her hand on her chest and a look like she's about to cry. "Mum don't u dear start crying" I say pointing a finger at her.

Everyone laughs and she calms her self down "u do look nice my princess" my dad says standing up and walking over to me. I pulling him to a hug and he bends down so I can kiss his cheek "thanks papi" I say as he kisses my cheek.

Then my brother stands up and walks over "I feel like I need to give u a hug as-well" he says opening his arms so he can hug me. I tilt my head and laugh as I walking into his embrace. My dads phone ring causing us to pull apart and look over at him "cars waiting outside for us" he says as he places his phone in his pocket.

I nod and grab my purse as everyone leaves the room, I follow after them and we all walk down to the lobby where security is waiting for us. I look out the big windows of the lobby of the hotel and see about 30 people out side some with or without camera, the ones with being paparazzi. I fucking hate paparazzi I swear they don't know about personal space.