Party 🎉-jaden

Jayla had texted me saying there's a party tonight and we should go. I said yes ofc! Because who would say no to a party? It was currently 7:30 and the party started at 9 so I started to get ready.

I got a quick shower and once I was done I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around my self. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I then clipped it out of my face so I could do my makeup. I put on some music as I did my makeup and sang the words as the songs played by.

Once I was done I did my hair and put on my dress.

(Ur makeup)

(Ur hair)

(Ur dress)

(Ur dress)

As I fished getting ready I took a few TikTok's and got my mum to take a few photos of me. As I was gojn through what pictures to post I got a text from jayla saying she's outside, so I said bye to my mum and walked out the door to jaylas car.

I got in the passenger seat "hey y/n/n!" Jayla said pulling me into a hug "hey bae!" I said hugging her back "Omg u look so hot!" She said pulling me away from the hug "me!? Look at u!" I said looking her up and down cuz she looked so HOT.

I looked in the back seats and say Javon and jaden. "Hey boys" I said smiling at them "hey" Javon replied with a smile "hi" jaden said looking me up and down.

The thing is I have a big fat raging crush on jaden because... because who wouldn't?! I mean look at him he's the most perfect boy I've ever seen, and he's really nice to me and funny. I also like Javon but not how I like jaden because I saw Javon like a brother to me and the same a jayla she was like a sister I've never had.

I turn back around and jayla puts on some music. We all sit and chat in the car "y/n why haven't I been goin to school?" Jayla asks glancing over to me quickly. I look up from my phone to answer her "idk I haven't felt like it" I say bluntly "Yh no tbf I have seen u in school in ages" Javon says jumping into the conversation "Yh I really starting to miss u in our science class together" jaden says resting his head on my shoulder.

A rose colour fills my face and I feel butterfly's in my stomach. I giggle and look out the window so no one can see my face "Yh well I might come back soon" I say and I look over to jayla "u better!" Jayla says laughing a little.

We arrive to the part and see cars all d  on in the street and people out side the house. Wepark a few house down and get out the car grabbing my things as I did. As I got out the car I fixed my dress cuz it had rode up in the car. Once I was down I walked around to jayla, Javon and jaden.

As I did jaden put his arm round my shoulder pulling me close to him, I held his hand they'd was dangling from my shoulder. I look up at him and smile. As we entered the house 'novacane' by frank ocean came on "Omg I fucking love this song" I said to jaden. He just looked down at me and smirked "novacaneee"
I sang as I rested my head on jaden shoulder looking up at him.

He rolled his eye playfully and walked us to the kitchen. I sat on the counter and he got us two red solo cups and filled them up with some random drink. I took it out his hand taking a sip. As I did jaden just stared at me "what are u staring at?" I asked giggling "ur so fucking beautiful" jaden said in my ear so I could hear him. I instantly started blushing.

He looked at me and chuckled placing his hands on my hips I wrapped my arms round my neck. He looked at my lip and back up to my eyes. He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips on my mine I kissed him back. But got interrupted by Javon shouting "OMG" I pulled away and wiped my lips "Javon fuck off!" Jaden shouted at his twin. I just giggled he looked back at me and rolled his eyes "he's so annoying" he said pulling back into the kiss.

The rest of the night consisted of dancing and shots. Until it was time to go home me jaden Javon and jayla walked out the house and jaden had his arm wrapped around my waist. We got in the back and I sat in the back with jaden as we where about to drive off a few of our friends asked us for rides so there ended up being about 5 of us in the back.

I sat on jadens lap but I wasn't comfy so I kept on moving trying to get comfortable. I looked over to jaden who had his head rested back and a look on his like he was in pain. "Y/n stop moving" jaden whispered in my ear "then take whatevers in ur pockets out" I said back to him "I don't have anything in my pockets" he whispered back in my ear. I looked at him smirking....oh. I then looks away and tried to stay still for the rest of the way Home.

We dropped all of our friends off at there houses and once there was room for me to sit I tryed to get off of jaden lap my he just pull me back. "U can't move now" he whispered in my ear "but in uncomfortable" I wipe red back "so am I" jaden said grabbing my hips squeezing then softly.

We arrived back at the house and I got out and walked in with jayla we went to her room and she gave me some pjs. I went to her bathroom and changed walking back out to Javon jayla and jaden live. I walk over to them and sat on the bed with jaden. He looked over at me and I looked back over to him and smiled.

We sat on the live for about 30 mins until we got tried "right we're gonna go but I'll go live tmmw" jayla said ending the live. I stood up "y/n can I speak to u?" Jaden asked me "sure" I said and we walk to his room. Once we got to his room I closed the door behind me and turned around my jaden pushed me against the door and kisses me passionately, I kissed back and he tapped my leg telling me to jump. So I did.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he help my up by squeezing my thighs. He walked us of to his bed and sat on the edge of it. I straddled his lap still kissing him. We both pulled away to catch our breaths "y/n" jaden said look at me "Yh", "will u be my girlfriend?", "ofc" I said pulling g him into another kiss.

I turned to a make out but someone burst through the door "AHH MY EYES" it was Javon I looked over to the door to see Javon covering his eyes. Idk why tho cuz we where fully dress and we where only kissing. "JAVON FUCK OFF" jaden said throwing a pillow at the door. He walked away and me and jaden just laughed. I got off him and sat on the bed with my back on the headrest. Jaden came up to me and layed between my legs. I played with his hair and he put on a film.

After awhile we both fell asleep with Jaden head on my chest and his arms wrapped around my waist.

I love this boy.

Word count: 1354