Caught- jaden

Sweaty and drunk teens danced around me as I plied my way through them. I made it out side and found a little fire pit with chairs around them, a few people where sat down so I made my way to them.

I sat down trying not to spill my drink, next to a girl with brown curly hair. I glanced at her with a smile and she did the same back. I pulled my phone out of my bag to check the time, 11:43. I let a big sigh out knowing that I'm not gonna be leaving for a few more hours now so I can just chill for a minute.

Jayla had me dancing with her and kylee since they were both drunk, jaden said he would meet me later because him and javon are coming together. Me and the girls got a ride from our friend who was driving a few more of us so the car was quite packed.

"Hey, what's ur name?" The girls next to me asked nicely, "y/n, what's urs?" I asked her back, "I'm Tina" she said sticking her hand out for me to shake. I whole her hand letting out a little giggle as I did.

"Who are u here with?" She asked, "just a few of my friends but I'm gonna meet someone in a minute" I said she nodded before taking a sip of her drink "who u here to meet?" She asks trying not to sound to nosy.

"Jaden" I tell her and she nods "ok well I hope u find him soon" she tells me standing up and gathering her things, "ok I'll see u later" I smile at her sweetly, "bye" she waves as she walks away. I let out a big sigh before forcing my self to get up and look for Jaden.

I walk into the house and look around for any one I know, my eyes finally land on one familiar face that belonged to javon. I walk up to him as he talks to his friends "javon!" I shout.

He whips his head in my direction spotting me walking to him, all his friends turn in my direction as well getting the whole friends group's attention.

"Have you seen jaden?" I ask javon who in returns scratches the back of his head awkwardly, some on the boys also 'ooo' as well putting me on edge "what?" I ask letting out an awkward laugh.

"I'm not gonna say anything" javon says raising his arms up in defence, I tilt my head in confusion. I take a step back before turning around and storming towards the stairs to go upstairs.

"Y/N!" I head javon shout after me, I hear him running up from behind me before I feel him pull on my wrist. I yank my arm around from him and push him away as I keep walking to the stairs. Finally I reach the stairs and begin to walk up them "y/n just leave it please!" Wanna continues to shout.

I turn around to face him out of breath "if your talking about what I think your talking about I'm not just gonna 'leave it' I want catch him!" I shout back at him as I start to open every bed room door.

Javon still tries to pull me back down stairs but I keep pushing him away. I get to the second to last door and hear two voice inside of it both that sounded oddly familiar "oh that little..." I mumble under my breath before bursting through the door to see my BEST FRIEND straddling jadens lap as she kisses him neck.

Both of them jump and turn towards the door to see me stood there out of breath frozen "come on y/n" javon says wraps his arms around my waist and pulling me out the room. I get out of his grip leaving him let out a defeated sigh "wtf" I mumble to myself "wtf!" I shout looking between both of the people in front of me.

I step into the room and walk straight to jaden slapping across the face, he did even fight back he just let it happen because he knows he's done wrong. "See javon, I kinda got the hint that jaden was with someone else but NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS would I think it would be with my best friend" I said look it my now ex best friend.

I scoff and look behind javon to see him even a little hurts because of what jadens done. "Wow... just fucking amazing" I say sarcastically "both of you don't try texting me, calling me, talking to me or be in the same room as me because I'm done" I say letting out a sigh and turning around walking out the door.

I stop in my tracks remembering I forgot to do something, I turn back around and walk over to my ex best friend. I stand in front of her for a minute as she looks down at the ground not making eye contact "look up!" I tell her she slowly looks up and faces me.

I take a little step back before taking one big swing to her pretty little face letting her stumble back. "Oooo" I hear voice come from behind me I look over my shoulder to see most of javons and jadens friends stood in to the door way.

I look back over at jaden "good going" I say bade javon grabs ahold of my arm dragging me out of the bed room "that's enough, I'm taking you home" he says harshly. I yank my arm out of his grip "I can walk my self" I spit walk behind javon back to his car.

The ride home was quite and awkward the smallest bit, I kept looking at javon and I can't help but notice how hot he is. He's even hotter then jaden, I haven't noticed we were at my house until javon spoke up "are you gonna get out or-" I cut him off by smashing my lips of his.

He quickly pulls away looking at me shocked "I-I'm sorry-" I begin to apologise before javon pulls me back in placing his hand on my jaw to deepen the kiss. I don't know if it was how angry I was but this just felt right....

Word count: 1072
A/n: I can't remember if some on requested this but here you go 😉