Break up💔-javon

Me and Javon and been arguing a lot lately over silly things and I don't think I can handle it any more. I decided to go speak to him cuz I don't think we should be together any more.

As I was doing my make up I started crying because I don't want to break up with Javon but it would be best for us. I wiped my eye and decided to put on some music to cheer me up, I grabbed my speak and connected my phone.

I put on my r&b playlist on and 'trick me' came on I mumbled the words and i straitened my hair. Once I did that I went to my closet to find something to wear.
I wear this

I grab my bag and put my phone, money, and vape in it

I grab my bag and put my phone, money, and vape in it. I walk down stairs and tell my mum I'm going to javon for abit.

I walk out the door get in my car and drive to his house. Once I get there I get out my car and walk up to the door knocking on it, after about 10 seconds jaden opens the door "hey y/n" he says as he pulls me into a hug "hey um is Javon here" I ask sounding quite nervous "Yh he's in his room what's wrong" jaden asks concerned "oh I just need to speak to him", "Alr I'll talk to u later", "ok" I say as I walk past him.

I walk up the stairs to javons room I get to his door and take a deep breath before walking. As I do I see Javon layed on his bed with joggers and no shirt on, god did he look good.

He looks up at me "what u doing here" Javon says as I walk over to his bed "Javon we need to talk" I say with the little bit of sadness in my voice "Yh what wrong" Javon says as he moves over to the edge of the bed to sit next to me "I think we should break up" I say as I look up at him "what!?" He says as he looks back at me "I think we should stop seeing eachother", "why!?", "because Javon we keep argui-, "all because we argue u want to break up!", "but Javon u don't know how it's making me feel!"

He stands up and looks down at me and tears began to from in my eyes "so what we're done!" He says with anger in his voice "I'm sorry!" I say as I wipe the tears off my face "NO no u ain't sorry for shit!" He says pointing his finger at me.

I flinch as he continues to shout at me "I AM
SORRY JAVON IM SO FUCKING SORRY BUT I CANT DO IT ANYMORE, ALL-all this arguing and I feel like it's my fault cuz u keep losing ur temper on me!" I say as I push him by the chest "I'm sorry" I say quietly as I walk to his door "dont walk away!", "I'm sorry" I say as I walk out of his room and walk down the stairs with tears streaming down my face.

"Hey y/n do h wanna- are u ok?" I hear jaden say I try walk past him but he grabs me making me face him. "Let go!" I say as I try get out of jaden grip "no what the fuck happened, what's wrong?" He says as he looks at me I avoid eye contact and finally get out his grub and run out the door.

I get outside and I get in my car and skid off I cry as I dive to my house. Once I get home I get out my car and walk on my house still crying I slam the door and my mum look back at me from the couch "don't slam- what happend!?" She says as she get off the sofa and walk over to me hugging me. I break down and crying in her arm as she holds me up "what happened babe?" She asks as she looks in my eyes like she was trying to find answers.

I look back at her with tears rolling down my face "me and Javon broke up" I say quietly "baby it's ok" my mum says back rubbing my back trying to comfort me "I just couldn't do it any more!" I say as I break down again in her arms "shhhh it's ok, ur Alr" she says as she rubs my back "come on let's get u to bed" she says as she leads me upstairs to my bed room once we get there she puts me in my bad and cover me with blankets giving me a kiss on the forehead.

I wake up a the next morning to my phone blowing up. I rub my eyes as grab my phone.
16 messages from jayla💅🤪
19 miss calls from jayla💅🤪
3 messages from jaden✌️
5 miss calls from jaden✌️
1 message from Javon💗
2 miss calls from Javon 💗
I put my phone back down and get up I looking the mirror and did I look like shit. I had smeared mascara, tears still on my face and my hair was everywhere, I groaned and but my hair in a messy bun I washed my face and then ran my self a bath.

Once the bath was ready I put in a bath bomb in it and some bubble bath and get in I sit in it for about 2 hours before I decide to get out. I get out and wrap a towel round my myself I blow dry and straighten my hair and do a tiny bit of makeup and get dressed.
I wear this cuz I wanted to be comfy

Once I was done I walk down stairs I see my mum cooking something

Once I was done I walk down stairs I see my mum cooking something. She turns around and sees me "hey sweetie are you ok?", "Yh I'm Alr I'm just gonna go to Dunkin do u want anything?" I ask as I grab my keys "um Yh can I get me a coffee", "ofc I can I'll be back in 10" I say as I walk over to my mum to give her a hug "thank you" she says as she kisses my forehead.

I walk out the door and get in my car starting it I get my phone and connected to my car I play my music and drive to dunkin. As I do I sing the songs playing, I pull to Dunkin' and go to the speaker "hello welcome to Dunkin doughnuts what can I get u", hey can I get two iced coffees please" I say as I get my card out from my bag "is that everything", "yes thank u", "ok pull up to the window please", "thank you". I drive to the window and pay for my thing I then drive to the next wi dow to get my coffee.

I drive home and walk in the house handing my mum rhw coffee. I then go to my room and sit in bed, I put on 'tvd' and get comfy and take my mind off of everything.

Word count: 1211