Sing for you- jaden

Requested by @AceYo123

I stood behind stage ready to sing in front of hundreds of people. I'm a well known singer in multiple countries, I first became famous when I was just 12. And now I've got a massive fan base that I'm very thankful for.

My producer run up to me quickly to tell me everything i need to know. I looked down at my outfit brushing the invisible dust off my jeans "come on y/n your on!" My manger shouted. I looked up at her nodding taking in a deep breath.

The noise of my heels hitting the floor was all I could focus my mind on with everyone else shouting around me. I got to the stage before walking up the stairs and in front of everyone, people starting screaming and chanting my name and I repositioned my microphone infront of me.

I waved at everyone with a big smile on my face to cover up how nervous as I scanned the crowed mostly full of teenage girls. Until my eyes landed on a few familiar faces... jayla, jess, javon and jaden. Shit. Me and jaden had a past talking stage but decided to end things because nothing was working out and it was to soon.

I took a deep breath before the music started playing, the first song being 'plastic palm trees'. Great this was one of the songs I wrote about jaden, I kept looking around the crowed to distract myself. I started singing the words to the song as everyone joined in.

I couldn't help my self, I looked back up at jaden and locked eyes with him while I started singing the chorus.

"Thought that it was real, thought that it was worth it"

His gaze softened listening the the lyrics, I closed my eyes tightly as focused getting the right words. Tears threatened to leave my eyes but I pushed them back no wanting to cry over a boy. The fact is that I actually really liked him, we were speaking for around 2 months until he cut things off with me. It definitely hurt and felt like he was leading me on, but I knew deep down it was for the better.

"Out the window, every thing was lookin perfect
Caught in a dream
It's not what it seems"

I looked at the girls near my feet holding on to each other singing, most of them holding up their phones. I laughed under my breath trying not to mess up. Once the song was over I let out a big sigh. I sung a few more songs until I was finally done. I wave at the audience and walked off stage.

As I took out my ear piece I accidentally bumped into someone "shit, sorry" I said keeping my head down and continuing to walk away.

"Y/n..." and all to familiar voice called out. I stopped in my tracks and turned around slowly to be met with jaden stood a few feet infront of me "w-what are u doing back here?" I ask walking a little closer to him.

"They let me in but that doesn't matter right now, I just wanted to say I'm sorry" he softly said looking deep into my eyes.

I tried to say something but got choked up on my words "sorry for what?" I finally managed to get out. "For what I did ya know, I did want to go further with u but I wasn't ready" he said I looked at him confused.

"It's ok, u wasn't ready and that's fine I just wished u would have let me know sooner before blowing me off" I said the last part being a little louder. "I wasn't trying to 'blow u off' I just didn't know any other way to say it" he said quietly while looking down at the floor "do u wanna start again? And I won't blow u off this time" he chuckled slightly.

I smile crept up on my face as I nodded at him "ok" I simply said. He smiled at me "bye" I turned around and walked off while jaden still stood where he was, I smiled to my self as I got to my changing room to change and go home.

The car was quite as I drove back to my hotel but a sudden ding from my phone made its self known, I flipped my phone over and looked at the contact as smirk tugging in my lips.

Jaden

Hey

Word count: 769
A/n: thank you for your request I really like writing this one.