Buz cut- jaden

I sat in jaylas room with kylee having a 'girls talk'. I would be with my boyfriend but he's with his friends right now doing god knows what, I haven't seen him all today. I do know that he's gone for a hair cut so I can't wait to see his fresh trim, I'm never gonna say that again.

I've missed his long hair, don't get me wrong I liked the bleached blonde... once it was grown out. Besides the point, I just love his long hair and I hope he keeps it this time.

I kinda sat in silence as jayla and kylee talked about their relationships. I heard the door open to jaylas room and people walk in, I didn't take any notice in it because I was most probably javon coming to bother us.

I look up at kylee looking behind me to the door with their jaws dropped. Jayla glances at me then back to the door, I give her a confused look before I slowly turn around to be met with jaden and his friends laughing.

My eyes widen and jaw drops as I look at jaden with a buzz cut. What the fuck... I drop my phone in my lap as jaden walks closer to me with a grin on his face, I don't pay no mind to it because I'm to focused on how he's shaved his hair off!

I stay quiet as I just stare at him in utter shock, I then look to his friends to see that one of them have shaved their hair off to. I jaw opens even more "what the fuck" I say I look around the room at everyone laughing.

"Do u not like it?" Jaden says running his hand over his head.

"I don't know" I say as I stand up and walk over to him, he steps back a little like he's scared "I'm not gonna hit u jaden, come here" I laugh at him, he sighs in relief and steps closer to me.

"What do u think?" He grins down at me as he wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"It's not that bad" I say as I just stare at him trying to get used to it.

"What the fuck does they mean?!" He sounds defended as he looks around at all his friend laughing at him.

"Are you just not gonna tell me everyone time u get a buzz cut?" I ask because he didn't tell me he was gonna shave then bleach his hair when he did.

"I'm scared of what ur bgonna say. Do u really not like it?" He says being more serious.

"Nah I'll get used to it" I say as i pat his chest and walk back over to jayla and kylee. Leaving jaden in question if I like it or not.

"Well I'm fucked" jaden mutters as him and his friends leave the room.

I turn back to jayla and kylee and we burst out laughing at how scared jaden was. "Do u like it or not?" Jayla asks trying to get a proper answer out of me.

"Its new but not that bad" I shrug not really bothered about what he does with his hair, since it is his choice and I'll love him either way.

A/n: I'm back! Last time I poster I said I'll post more but never, sorry I will try it's just school is a lot. I can't lie I love jadens new hair I think he should get frosted tip like how he had it before.