Grounded- javon

As 'deja vu' by J. Cole played quietly I could hear the light taps on my window my the rain outside, paper scattered across my desk that had to be due in by tomorrow. Altogether I'm stressed tf out because of school, I have loads of exams and homework due in so I'm praying it'll all be done in time.

See I would go and see my boyfriend but he got fucking grounded for going to a party he wasn't aloud to go to, fucking idiot. He's seriously the only thing that can clam me down when I'm stressed, and the fact he can't come see me and I can't go to him isn't helping.

Just as I was about to carry in with my work I hear three light knocks on my window. Louder then the rain but only slightly "hey Alexa, stop" I say loud enough for it to hear me. Once the music stoped I sit in silence to hear for the knocks again.
*knock*knock*knock*

"Who tf is at my window?" I ask myself as I stand up from my spiny chair and walk to my window. Slowly I move the curtains out the way wanting to see who it is but scared if their gonna kill me.

Once I pull them back far enough to see outside I see a wet and cold javon crouching outside my window. "Holy shit!" I say clasping my chest frightened to see him outside my window. I see a smirk creep up on his face and watch his shoulders go up and down from laughing.

I roll my eyes and open the window for him to crawl into my room "I was stood out there for ages waiting for u" wanna says shaking his head while chuckling. "I thought u where grounded?" I ask looking up at him but stopping my eyes to see his black top drenched, making it stick to his body slightly outlining his perfect abs.

"Wanted to see you" he simply says shrugging his shoulders, I think he notices that I'm looking at his abs because he lets out a light chuckle. "Damn this top is uncomfortable" he says taking off his shirt showing his tones abs fully.

He tosses the top across the room, I watch as his
top flys across the room to land in a random corner of my room. I groan "ur gonna get my floor all wet" I say glancing at him then the floor where the shirt laid. "To bad" wanna says teasing tone "not the only thing I'm gonna get wet" he says under his breath. I look up at him and roll my eyes at his inappropriate comment.

"Stop rolling ur eyes" he says sternly. "Make me" I say boldly, standing up a little more so my chest is pressed up against his making it look like I'm trying to square up to him. I'm not because he scares the shit outta me not gonna lie.

After I say that I instantly regret it because he roughly grabs my neck but not hard enough to hurt me, and smashes his lips on to mine. His thumb caresses my jaw as his other hand runs down my back and stopping just above my ass.

I wrap my arms around his neck once I finally start to kiss him back, his hand leaves my neck and moves down to where his other hand was. He pushes me closer to him and my eyes go wide once I feel something hard press against my stomach. "Fuck..." javon groans into the kiss.

I move my hand down his chest until I feel the top of his joggers, I hold on to the waist band of his joggers and continue to kiss him. I feel him smirk against the kiss and move his hands down to grip my ass, without any warning javon picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he carry's me to the bed.

He sits on the edge and places me in his lap, he bites my bottom lip gently causing my mouth to open slightly. Wanna shoves his tongue into my mouth and deepens the kiss, I run my freshly done nails through his freshly cut hair as our lips move perfectly in sync.

"Y/n what's all that noise- OMG IM SO SORRY!" Someone burst through my door and that person just happens to be my mum. Me and javon pull away and look over at her run out the room slamming the door shut after her. "Mum it's ok u can come back in!" I shout. "No it's fine just use protection!" She shouts from the other side of the door.

I hear javon laugh and I slap his chest to tell him to shut up, get off his lap and walk to my bedroom door. I open it to see my mum just about to walk away "sorry honey I didn't know you were together" she says apologising. "It's ok really we were just kissing" I say laughing at her. "I thought javon was grouned?" She asks poking her head around the door to see javon still sat of the bed putting his shirt on.

"Yh... about that.." javon says scratching the back off his neck nervously "can u not tell my parents?" He asks hopefully. "Ofc sweet your secret is safe with me" my mum smiles at him. "Ok I better go then so they won't notice I'm gone" he says standing up and walking out my bedroom, me and my mum follow him to the front door.

"Bye babe" javon says leaning down slightly to kiss my cheek. "Bye" I say as I watching him open the front door. "I love you" he says before walking outside back in the rain. "I love you too" i says while he walks down the driveway, I watch until he gets to his car and gets inside.

I wave him off and close the door "what a sweet boy" my mum says. I look over at her stood at the bottom of the stairs looking at me "did u watch all that?" I ask a little weirded out. "Stop I wish ur dad was like that with me now" she laughs. "Whatever" i roll my eyes and walk up the stairs back to my room.

Word count: 1042
A/n: I need to do more javon images mostly just been jaden recently. Love u wanna😭