Jealousy- jaden

I laid in the middle on jadens bed ok my phone as he sat on the edge of the bed playing a game on his playstation. I groaned and sat up "baby I'm bored" I whined wrapping my arms around him and kissing his face. He shrugged completely ignoring me and going back to his game, my mouth dropped in complete shock that he ignored me.

I grabbed my phone and stormed out his room my javons room, on I finally got his room i barged through the door to see him sat on his sofa watching family guy. He jumped slightly and looked over me furrowing his eyebrows "what's up with u?" He asked as he paused his telly and looking at me.

"Jaden is what's wrong with me" I roll my as I throw myself on his sofa next to him. "What's he done now" he says sarcastically while rolling his eyes. "He invited me over but hasn't got off that stupid game!" I explain to wanna getting even more annoyed when I said it out loud, javon chuckled and unpaused the telly continuing to watch it.

"Omg!" I gasp getting an amazing idea. "Fuck- u scared me!" Javon said looking over at me with wide eyes. "Sorry but what if I make Jaden jealous" I say looking at javon with a smirk. "How?" Wanna says squinting his eyes. "What if we start flirting infront of-" I explain my idea but get rudely interrupted. "Ha no!" Javon laugh's sarcastically.

"Why" I whine. "Because I don't wanna get my ass beat" he says quickly not bothering to look at me. "Please?" I ask again but this time more convincing. "Fine!" He says getting fed up, he paused the telly and looked at me "how?". I explain to him what we're gonna do and he agrees "I'm telling u this is a bad idea" he groans as we make are way to the kitchen. "Oh well" I shirts as I sit ok the kitchen island "now all we gotta do is wait" I say.

While jaden sat up in his room playing the game and javon made a lot of noise laughing and shouting to get jadens attention. "Bro how the fuc-" just as I was speaking jaden came strolling down stairs. I quickly pull javon closer to me so he's stood i between my leg "why the fuck are u guys so loud?" Jaden says rubbing his head looking down. "Oh nothing javon was just telling me joke" I say fake laughing like javon had just told me a joke as I place a hand on his chest.

Jaden looks up and see how close we are, he furrows his eyebrows as he walks past us slightly shoving javon. I look at javon and he looks at me shrugging "tickle me" I whisper into his ear. "Huh" I nod to jaden and be widen his eyes in realisation. Be starts to tickle me and I laugh loudly and so does he, catching jadens attention he look at back and forth between me and javon flirting.

He walks closer i us and we both see it so we start to flirt even more, jaden pushes javon quite hard out the way so he can stand infront of me. "Hey wanna watch a movie?" Jaden asks looking into my eyes. As much as I wanted to I declined "no I wanna hang with wanna" I say looking over at him smirking. Jaden looks at me then wanna he rolls his eyes then storms off back to him room.

"Feel bad" I say quietly to wanna. "It was ur idea!" Javon says pointing at me. "Ik ill speak to him" I say jumping off the counter and walking up to jadens room once I make it I slowly open his door to see he's back on the game. I sigh and walking over to him, I get behind him on the bed on my knees and wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"Sorry it was a joke" I whisper in his ear and kiss along his jaw slowly to catch his attention. He doesn't say anything instead he ignores me "I'm really sorry I thought I'll make u jealous excuse u where on this game the whole time and I got sick of it" I say softly. He sighs and drops his controller "cuddles?" I smile at him, I see a small smile cross his lip as him gets up and stand infront of the bed looking down at me.

He wraps his arms around my waist and lays us both on the bed, he buries his head in my chest and hold me tight. "U guys make up?" Javon bursts though the door. "Fuck off" jaden shouts and javon quickly leaves the room.

Word count: 802