Fair 🎡-jaden

I was at my house when I got a text from my bf jaden.

J💕
Babe me Javon and jayla are goin to the fair tonight x

Me
Ok x

J💕
Wanna come? x

Me
Sure what time? x

J💕
8 x

Me
Ok are you picking me up x

J💕
Ofc baby x

Me
Ok see u soon x

J💕
I Love you x

Me
I love you x
Read at 5:56

I got up and searched my closet for an outfit I finaly found on and layed it I went over to my vanity did my hair which was just a in a claw clip and did my make up which was mascara concealer bronzer eyebrow gel and blush once I did that it was 7:40 so I got dressed

Once I was done I film a few tik toks untilI hear a car honking out side, so I look out my window to see jaden standing in front of his truck looking up at my window. I ran down stairs grabbed my vape phone money and keys and headed out the door I locked the door after me cuz no one was home.

I ran up to jaden giving him a big hug he looks down and me and says "u look gorgeous" I look away from him and blush but he lifts my shin up so I'm looking and kisses my lips softly, "YO LOVBIRDS, GET IN THE DAMN CAR"
I look and see Javon sticking his head out the window ofc he has to ruin the moment.

I walk round the car and sit in the passenger seat. I grab my vape and take a puff doin and perfect ghost "brooo did u see that" I say looking at Jaden with a big smile on my face "stop ur fogging up my car" he says not taking his eyes of the road "sorry" I say putting my vape away "it's ok" he says puts his hand on my thigh I look down at his hand and blush looking out my window.

As I listen to the music play softly we finally arrive and the fair. Jaden quickly finds a parking spot and we all get out as I get out the car and over to jaden he grabs my hand interlocking our fingers as he lifts his hand up kissing mine. I look at him and blush before looking around the fiar at the flashing light from the rides.

As we walk around I spot a game and u can win a missive teddy so ofc I had to beg jaden to try win it for me " jadennnnn please win me it" he says no at first but finally gives in to my whining and we walk over to the game he pays for 5 try's and it the one where u have to hit the cans down and if I get all of them u win

I watch him crossing my fingers as he plays as I watch him he wins "AND WE'VE GOT A WINNER" the man shouts pointing at jaden I squeal and the man passes jaden the big teddy. I run over to him he wraps one arm around my waist as the other hold the teddy I put my arms round the back of him neck and kiss him he kisses back, I pull away and take the teddy Carriing it one arm and jaden hold my hand.

we walk around abit more and we spot Javon and jayal on a ride so we watch them scream, Javon was screaming like a little girl and jayla was pissing her self laughing at Javon. Me and jaden laugh as we watch them as the ride end we watch them get off and walk up to us "bro u was screaming like a little girl" I say laughing at Javon "fuck off" he says rolling his eyes.

As I was carrying the teddy it got to heavy so I begged jaden to carry it "pleaseee jaden it's hurting my arm" I say whining " no u wanted it so u carry it" he says with a straight face "pleaseeeee" I say looking up at him like I'm about to cry "fineeee" he says " thanks" I say quickly passing him the teddy he puts it on his shoulders and holds my hand. We stop at a stall and get sugar doughnuts we get some and eat them, jaden had sugar all on his lips so I got on my tippy toes pulling him in for a kiss licking the sugar off his mouth "thanks" he says looking down at me "np" I say smiling at him "do u want some candy floss" he asks looking over at a sweet stall "Omg yea" I say looking where he was "come on then" he says grabbing my hand dragging to the sweet stall, he buys me and big thing of candy floss I eat it as we walk abot more around the fair.

It was 10:30 so we had me at the fair for 2 hours "baby I'm tired" I say yawning looking up at jaden "wanna go home" he asks Looking down at me "mmmm" I say "right let's go find jayla and jovon" he says pulling me along "ok" I say walking with him we finally found them and that had found a few of their friends so we walk up to them "do u guys wanna go now" jaden asks them "oh uhm yhhh" jayla says "Yh we've been here long enough" Javon says coming closer to us "Alr let's go then" jaden says we walk away from the fiar and find where we parked.

After we found the car I got in the front and jayla and Javon got In The back jaden got in the driver seat "do u want me to drop u off or do h wanna sleep round" jaden asks looking at me starting the car "ummm I'll sleep round urs if u want me to" I say looking back at jayla and Javon "Omg yh sleep round" jayla says lean in the middle of the seats "ok" I say outing my seat belt on I get my vape out rol down the window a bit so the smoke goes out the window .

I feel eyes on me so I look at jaden looking at mw while glancing at the road "whatttt" u say giggling "nothing" jaden says while placing his hand Gently on my thigh

We make it back to the house and we all go in quietly I walk up to jaden room and he follows behind me "I need some clothes" I ask jaden "I gotchu ma" he says going to his closet "ma?" I ask looking at him smirking "Yh is that ok?" He says giving me some joggers and a top "mhm" I say craving the clothes and walk to the bathroom "ur wired fo real!" I hear jaded shout from in the room "u love me tho right?" I shout back from the bathroom getting dress "Yh!" Jaden shouts back I walk out the bathroom and crawl into bed "then what's the problem" I snuggle up to him under the covers I look up r him and smile he smiles back and move down and kisses me softly I pull away and lay my head on his chest and I soon fall asleep in his arms.

Word count: 1247
A/n: I hope yous like this 🤞