Boba-jaden

I was sat on Jaden bed with Javon just chillin he was on his back laid between my legs. He had just got back from practice so I played with his brow fluffy hair. Javon was sat at the end of the bed on his phone until he got an idea.

"We should go get boba!" Javon blurted making me and jaden jump "only if u drive" jaden says as he sits up "Alr".

We all got up and put our shoes on and left the house. Jayla was at Kyle's so it was just me Jaded and Javon. We walked to Jaden truck and I got in the back as Javon got in the drivers seat and jadens got in the passengers seat.

I didn't realises Jaden was on live till I headed him talking to his phone. I leaned forward between the two seats putting my elbows on the to hold my self up.

"Hey guys!" I say as I read the comments "are Jaden and y/n dating? Yep" Jaden says looking at me I look at him and smile looking back at the camera.

We get to the boba place walk in and order what we want I get my Boba and we sit down and talk to the live. Jaden pulls me down onto his lap and puts his arm round my waist as he reads the live.

"Are u stopping the night at mine" jaden asks look up at me "um Yh if u want me to" I say as I look at him and back at the live. I see him staring at me through the camera.

I smile to my self and then he grabs my chin making me look at him I smile and look at him brown eyes then at his lips. Javon realises what goin on so he grab the camera and faces it at his self "WHST THE HELL" jaden says as he looks around and back at the live.

I giggle and look at jaden he pulls me into a kiss I kiss him back. Even through I've been dating jaden of 6 months I still get butterflies when he kisses and get nervous when I'm arohnd him but I like it.

"I love you" jaden says as he pulls away smiling at me "I love you too" I say as I pulling him in to another kiss I was short but passionate I pull away and look at Javon ans see him glancing over to us to see if we done.

He puts the phone back to where I was and we read the comments a few minutes later we dived to leave so I stand up grab my phone and boba then wait for Javon and jaden. Jaden grabs my hand and Javon hold the phone talking to it.

We get out side and Javon lifts the camera so it can see me and jaden we get back in the car and drive home.

I lean back and go on my phone as Javon drives and Jaden talks to his live. We sit in scilence till Javon puts in some SeXy music really loved. Jaden jumps and looks at Javon "bro ur gay as hell!" Jaden shouts laughing.

Javon turns the music down and laughs "whoa I can't be saying that" Jaden says looking at his phone "WHOA!" Javon shouts laughing "fuck my bad y'all" Jaden apologies to the live.

I sit in the back and laugh at the two boys messing round "buddy" Javon says still laughing "sorry, that was just a little sus" Jaden apologies again "you guys are weird" I say leaning in the front.

Javon just keep laughing and Jaden try's brushing it off "I'm sorry bout that I got a little distracted" Jaden says sorry again "bro how many times do u have to say sorry" I say as I look at the camera then at Jaden. He just laughs and keep talking to the live.

Jaden apologies again "cancelled absolutely cancelled" Javon says "cancelled. Sorry guys, X X cancelled cancelled!" Jaden says in a wired voice putting his arms up to and X "I'm cancelled, Javon y/n, cancelled, cancelled" I put my arm up to and X "hashtag cancel Jaden" I say as I grab my drink taking a sip in my redbull.

"Is that how u say cancelled?" Javon asks not asking his eyes of the road "CANCELLED" shout at Javon with the same valley girl accent.
They keep saying cancelled in the same accent.