Halloween party🎃-jaden

2 DAYS TILL HOLLOWEEN!!!!! Omg I'm so exited I words can't explain and I'm gonna go to a party tonight with all my friends. It starts at 9 and it's currently 8:30, but none of us are leaving till about 10.

I started getting ready and I'm gonna dress up as a playboy bunny. It's a tad bit reaveling and ik full well my bf jaden, won't really like it but who cares🖕🏽. I did my full glam baddie makeup and straightened my hair, so I was now ready to get dressed.

In girl world, Halloween is the one night a year when a girl can dress like a total slut and no other girl can say anything about it💁‍♀️

Once I was done I walked down stairs sat filmed some TikTok's wile I waited for my friends to pick me up. About 5 mins later I heard a honk out side so I quickly grabbed my phone, vape and key and rushed out the door.

As I walked down my drive way everyone in the car was staring at me especially jaden. I opened the back door to see the whole back row is full "urm guys where am I gonna sit" I ask as I look in the door "oh sorry y/n ur gonna have to sit on someone's lap" my friend Luke said from the drivers seat.

I rolled my eye and looked at jaden smirking, I laughed and sat down as he wrapped his arms around my waist resting his head in my shoulder. "U good?" I ask as I look at him "mhm" he said smiling "do u like my costume?" I ask him. He leaned him self back in the seat scanning my out while scratching the back of his head "umm a little revealing but its halloween so imma let u off" he says "ok" I say happily.

He slowly leans in until our lip touch, he kisses me softly and I kiss him back. He kisses my neck and sucks in it softly leave a small hickey right above my collar bone. He pulls away and looks at it smirking while licking his lip "mhm now everyone gonna know ur mine" he says chuckling softly "sure jaden" I say rolling my eyes.

He laughs and kisses me again more passionately but I didn't last as long. I pulled away and rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head softly. 10 mins later we arrive at the party and we all climb out the car, I do and jaden follows after me before walking closer to me and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

He looked down at me and I look up at him, he leans closer to my ear so I could hear him well over the music. "Ur gonna stay by me tonight, ok" he says with a low voice, I nod in agreement and we walk into the house. Immediately we walk to the kitchen to grab ourself a drink each, I pour mine and jaden pours his.

We walk around for about 5 mins until we find a few of our friends playing beer pong so me and jaden went over to play as well. "Yo wsg!" Jaden shouts dapping up his friend Nile "wsp man, this yo girl?" He ask point to me "yes sir" jaden says proudly, I roll my eye and laugh.

We started a new round and me and jaden were in separate teams so we were against each other. I threw my ball and I landed in a cup, I look at jaden and he's looking at me "drink up!" I say laughing while point to the cup and shrugging. He rolls his eyes and down the cup of alcohol. We play for about 10 mins and my team won, so ofc I was rubbing it in jadens face.

Me and him where sat out side on a sofa next to the pool with a few of our friends talking until we hear someone shout. We all look up and see some one on the roof running, everyone cheers him on and he jump off the roof into the pool below him. How he didn't crack his head open idk but impressive ig.

About and hour and a half in me and jaden where tipsy but not drunk, we where dancing together until I hear this god awful screechy voice "JADEYYYYY" I hear I look around and see Ava 🙄. God I hate this bitch "hey jadennn!" He says laughing and touching his arm "hello Ava" jaden says with no expression. I look her up and down and then back a jaden who's look at me like he's asking for help.

"Ava not to be a bitch but can I not touch him" I say, she look over at me and gives me a dirty look and hen scoffs. "And who are u?" She asks with attitude "his girlfriend" I say in a obvious tone "yh right" she scoff while rolling her eyes "gotta problem with that?!" I ask "um yh I do actually, I see ur dress like a total slut and ik he would never go for something like u" she says looking me up and down.

I lick the inside of my cheek and chuckle "yh ok, um here's the thing. U can't say that I'm dressed like a slut when I are literally just wearing fucking underwear. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't of asked me out if he didn't like me, so run along and go and find someone else's boyfriend to flirt with." I say moving my hand to shoo her away.

She rolls her eyes and storms away, I look at jaden and he looking me up and down smirking. "What?! She deserved it" I say as I walk closer to him, he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. "That was hot" he says leaning down and kissing me I kiss him back and we continue to make out in the big crown.

"Yo jaden!" We hear Ethan yell, we both pull away and look over to him "stop eating each others faces off, Tyler got in a fight and we gotta go!" He says "oh shit!" Jaden says grabbing my arm and walking into the house to the front yard and back to the car. We all pile in and I sit on jadens lap again, I get dropped off at mine and I get out the car as jaden follows me to the front door.

"Bye princess" he says placing both hands on my waist and pulling me in. "Bye handsom" I say quietly as I kiss him slowly, he moves his hands down my back to my ass and lightly grabs it. I feel him smirk in the kiss, our lip move in sync for a hot minute until we hear the car horn beep.

We pull away as look back at the car full of boys waiting for him "hurry up bro, I gotta curfew!" We hear Luke shout as he hangs his head out the window. "I gotta go" he says point to the car behind him "ok" I giggle as I remove my hands around his neck and he take him off my waist.

He turns around and slowly walks back to the car, he opens the back door and before he gets in he look over at me. I wave at him and I see him smile as he climbs in the car, I watched them drive away and once they where outta site I turn around and walk in my house, going straight to my room and getting ready for bed.

Word count: 1288