CHARACTER SKETCH

Main leads

Akhil Malhotra
A millionaire in Mumbai. His father is one of the huge millionaires in India. He have the most attractive eyes and a charming smile. A handsome hunk.
Age 29

Aditi Sehgal
A common village girl who's happiness is her family. Very helping nature towards others. Very cute girl with a kind heart. Everything about her is so charming and beautiful.
Age 21

Sumit Malhotra
Father of Akhil. He maintains a military rule in his home and office. Owner of Malhotra Enterprises (P) Ltd.
Age 50

Ramya Malhotra
Wife of Sumit Malhotra. Step mother of Akhil. Hates him.
Age 47

Prisha Malhotra
Step sister of Akhil. Loves him. Studying in 2nd year.
Age 19

Harsh Malhotra
Step brother of Akhil. Loves him. Studying in 3rd year.
Age 20

Rishabh Singhania
Best friend of Akhil from childhood. Only person who understands him from in and out. An orphan. Working in Malhotra Enterprises P Ltd.
Age 29

Sumesh Sehgal
Father of Aditi. Loves her very much. He's the head man of the village. Very kind and sweet.
Age 47

Anjali Sehgal
Mother of Aditi. Loves her very much. Sweet and humble woman.
Age 40

Ishaan Sehgal
Brother of Aditi. Apple of the eye of family. Very naughty and lovely.
Age 12

Nithya Mehta
Best friend of Aditi. She wants to study, explore like a free bird but her surrounding is not allowing her. She don't have father.

Riya Mehra
Girlfriend of Akhil. Sumit's Best Friend's daughter. She's over Akhil now. A spoilt brat.
Age 26

***************************
Some info:
Akhil stays with his Father and others. He have some problems which nobody knows except Rishabh. He don't talk much to his father and step mom. But he loves his step siblings.

Akhil never deny his father whatever it is. So Riya being his girlfriend is because of his father. He's not all interested in any of these shit.

This is the Character Sketch. Hope you liked it.

First Chapter will published soon.

Till then bye. 🤍