CHAPTER 25

AUTHOR'S POV

"I'm sorry."

Aditi repeated hiding her face in his neck. Akhil could feel her lips on his neck. He closed his eyes and pushed her little and sat straight.

So did she. Facing him with teary eyes. Her face had turned little pink due to crying.

"Aditi, I'm not mad at you. It's hurts; after living with me these days, you are blaming me-"

"I-I was not meaning it!" Before he could complete she wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Listen, if you have talked to him about your problems he would have definitely understood you. That was the reason I said the fault is yours. I know you are hurt. I'm sorry but your dad is also sorry now. He was doing the things which is he thinks is good for you. If you have talked your heart out, you both won't be this much distanced now. And when he came there, he was really happy for you. He is sorry for everything. And he was apologising to me but you came and remember what you have Said?" Aditi faced his asking the last question.

"Hha! Yeah." Akhil scoffed.

She hit on his head. He chuckled.

"Aditi, I didn't mean to say that, even I don't know what I said. It's just!- Hha.. I'm also sorry." Akhil kissed her tip of nose.

"You thought I failed to understand you? Your bearings?" She questioned him.

Akhil remained silent.

"I knew it." She pinched his cheek.

"Ouch!"

"I knew it, you will definitely overthink!" She glared.

"Accha! Fine! I'm sorry for yelling at you." Akhil kissed her cheek.

"I really got scared." Aditi said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Akhil said making her head rest on his shoulder.

Akhil layed on the bed, she on top of him.

"I love you."

She mumbled against his neck.

"Love you too." Akhil replied tightening his grip on her while kissing the top of her head.

Soon the sleep consumed them.

✧✧✧

"Wake up!" Aditi said for the tenth time.

"It's Sunday!" He mumbled in a sleepy tone.

She shook her head.

Taking her clothes, she moved towards the washroom and was about to close the door when a hand came in between.

"What happened?!" Aditi looked at him absolutely puzzled.

"What are you going to do?" Akhil asked.

"Going to take bath." She replied.

"So_" He trailed off.

"So?!" She asked back still not getting anything.

"Why don't we take a bath together?" Akhil asked with a smirk while entering the washroom making her go all red.

Akhil stepped towards her, making her step back. He took the clothes from her and kept it aside.