CHAPTER 3

AUTHOR'S POV

Akhil was drunken immensely. He isn't even in his senses.

"Akhiiii.." Rishabh called in an extremely drunken voice.

And when Akhil stared at him, he was passed out on the floor. Akhil laughed at him.

He glanced at him again and started to walk towards the hut. He started feeling a bit relief when the heavy rain drenched him as he was finding difficulty in walking.

On the way he saw some of his boys trying to do something. He blinked his eyes to get a clear view. He found a girl near them.

He moved towards them.

"What's going on?" He asked at the boys and then stared at the girl who was looking absolutely petrified.

"She looks hot bro. We were going to have fun. You can also join us." They said in a drunken voice.

Saying this they were coming to her but Akhil stopped them.

"If you want have fun, go to some wh0res, who are willingly into these shits. Leave her." He warned even though in a drunken state. His voice seemed dangerous that the boys left unwillingly.

"Are you insane? What are you doing in this late night, that too alone?" He asked more likely scolded her.

"Ji- vo I.." she stuttered.

He gazed around and looked upwards at pouring rain. Taking a deep breath, he held her hand.

"What are you doing? Please leave me." She cried.

He carried her on his shoulder and walked to the small hut.

She began to hit his back but nothing affected him.

He made her stand once they reached inside the hut and closed the door.

"Please leave me... Please don't do anything." She joined her hands infront of him crying.

He stared at her in a disbelief.

"You think me as a Joke? If I wanted to do something with you I would never stopped them.

UGH! It's not good to roam this late night here for you. There's still so many left in the beach drunken. You can trust me." He said politely.

Just then he noticed her dupatta was off and clothes have been torn.

She didn't said anything further neither tried to protest him, because she was scared asf and she was too much shocked to accept what if this stranger didn't come on time. What would have happened to her... She couldn't even imagine. She stood on her place shivering.

He took out his shirt from his luggage and handed over that to her.

"Wear this." He said extending her, his shirt.

She took it from his hands.

"I don't know know anything about you. If you want to go somewhere I'll take you in the morning. It's not safe to go out after what happened. Don't worry. You can trust me." He said.

"Wear this." Saying this he went outside the hut while she got changed into his shirt which reached her mid- thigh.

He entered.

They both didn't utter a word further. She didn't dare to meet up his eyes as she was feeling weird wearing it infront of a stranger.

He blinked his eyes as he his eyelids are becoming heavy due to the effect of alcohol. She noticed him sitting on the bed holding his head.