CHAPTER 13

Aditi's POV

Riya!

Before I move aside, she pushed me aside and walked inside.

I stood at the door dumbfounded. When I came back to the dining room. She was sitting beside him and was feeding him the breakfast ?

"You know, I was thinking to go shopping with you but Prisha informed about this." Riya said filling his mouth with the spoon of Poha.

He was silent.

"Aditi, breakfast?" Prisha looked at me.

Just then he realised my presence, he looked up at me. His eyes met mine for few seconds but I quickly averted my gaze from him hiding my tears and made my way towards the kitchen.

It was good till morning. But now.

How many times to tell you? he isn't yours. He will never be.
You love him, but he doesn't. So Stop. Expecting.!! He is getting married soon. If you keep expecting you will hurt yourself more.
Already there are so many things that hurts you. Now this!
Don't stop loving your husband, don't stop taking care of him, but don't hurt yourself more.

I wiped the flowing tears from my cheek. I took the breakfast in casserole and served all of them the breakfast. I didn't dare to look at him. Not because I'm angry or something. It's just I don't need to.

I served others their breakfast. But he and Riya was not there.

"Where's she?" I asked.

"Why?" Harsh asked.

"I- I mean, does she need something?" I asked lowering my voice.

"They're in Bhai's room." He muttered and left.

I made a cup of coffee and made my way towards his room with the tray in my hands.

I quickly turned as I saw them kissing?

"You should knock before you appear like this." I heard her yell.

"I-I'm sorry!" I said quickly and kept the tray on the glass table.

I ran out not facing them probably him.

Told you,

A hope is rising inside me whenever I'm with him.

And that is false. You should learn to control yourself.

Tears rolled down continuously from my cheeks. But who cares!
Nobody, so I made myself busy with all those works which I've been loving to do.

When I was drying the clothes at the terrace, I saw he was sitting on the bench of the garden talking in his phone while she was saying something to him.

I took a deep breath.

Don't! Don't!

~ ♡⁠‿⁠♡ ~

"Bye Akhil! Take care." Riya said and once again kissed his cheek.

As I was mopping the floors because of the stain that everyone made. They went outside and came with mud covered shoes. UGH!

These rich people are so dumb. I mean they're making their house dirty, themselves.

She left and he came inside. I heard the footsteps only I didn't look up at him.

"Where are they?" His voice came from behind.

"Home theatre." I replied not facing him.

I don't want to. If I look into his eyes, I will end up crying and I have always cried infront of him.