CHAPTER 28

AUTHOR'S POV

A very tired Harsh entered.

"Where is he?" Aditi asked.

"Who?" Prisha asked with a smirk.

"He.." Aditi said.

"Bhabhi, your he has some work. He said he will be late. Told you to do the dinner and sleep." Harsh said with a chuckle.

Aditi nodded. Later, they did their dinner and went to their respective rooms.

As soon as Aditi stepped in her room, her phone buzzed.

"Hello Aditi-"

"What happened? Are you planning to do like before?" She asked before him.

"The schedule is really hectic. As dad wasn't here, a lot of work is still left. You sleep. I'll come."

"Did you do the dinner?" She asked.

Akhil smiled at her concern.

"Yeah. Love you. Bye."

"Love you too. Come soon." Aditi said and cuts the call.

Suddenly, she felt weird. She ran to washroom and begin to threw up.

"I already didn't like food. Maybe because of it." She thought and shrugged.

Aditi sat on the bed waiting for him. She rested her head on the headboard, soon she felt her eyelids heavy, resulting her to sleep.

At midnight, a very tired Akhil opened his room door to see his love sleeping in a sitting position. He smiled.

He made his way towards her, made her properly lie on the bed. Taking off his shoes and black blazer, he lied beside her wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer to himself. Soon the sleep consumed him.

✧✧✧

Aditi was in the kitchen making morning tea for everyone. It was seven in the morning. So nobody was up because it's Sunday!!

Taking the tea cups, she firstly went to Mr. Malhotra's room. She kept the cup of tea in the nightstand beside his bed.

"Good Morning." He said opening his eyes listening to her bangles sound.

"Good Morning, papa." She greeted back with a smile.

Aditi helped him to sit straight and handed over his tea.

"Papa, call me if you need something." She said.

"Of course!" Mr. Malhotra said.

Aditi smiled.

She then kept the tea cups in Harsh's and Prisha's room. Atlast entered inside her room to see her husband laying on his stomach.

She sat on the bed and begin to ruffle his hairs. Within seconds, she was pulled by him. Now she is caged between him and the bed. He rested his head on her crook of neck.

"Weren't you sleeping?" She asked caressing his jaw with one hand and other continuing to ruffle his hairs.

"Hhm." Akhil hummed in the sleepy tone.

"Did the work done?" Aditi asked.

"Which work? Oh Yeah! Last night I tried a lot. But it was convincing a little." Akhil said.