CHAPTER 22

Hey peeps! I have changed my username dark__writes into Hertalesoflove_ and I have written seven chapters in the draft. But when I changed it all got deleted. 😭
Sorry for the late update 🥲
I have to write it again 🥺

******************
AUTHOR'S POV

"So, you are not going to come with me, right?"

"Aditi, uhm you know! Uhm I'm not well. I don't feel like to come. So.." Akhil trailed off.

"You know, whenever we visit temple, we will get a peace of mind, some new feeling uhm what to say, Yeah! Like a psychological satisfaction! Why are you denying?"

"You know, I really don't think if we have to visit temple to get, What you said? Psychological satisfaction, Right? That one. And you know, I'm feeling some new feelings nowadays."

Aditi was only looking sorry glaring at her husband.

"So I have to go alone?"

"No, Nithya will accompany you!" Akhil said with a smile.

Aditi took a deep breath. And made her way towards the room and closed the door with a thud.

Akhil shrugged and made his way towards the kitchen.

"Bhai, Aditi?" Nithya asked.

As soon as Akhil opened the door hearing the knock on the door.

"Yeah, she's getting ready!" Akhil said.

As soon as he completed his words, their room door opened and Aditi stepped out.

She was wearing a pale yellow anarkali top and white palazzo with a matching white scarf. Her long silky hairs were open. She have applied bindi, kajal and sindoor. Her small stud earrings are visible when she tuck her hairs behind her ears. She was wearing the bangles he gifted her few weeks ago. Indeed she was beautiful.

All the while Akhil was staring at her. Nithya giggled seeing his mouth wide open. He smiled at his pretty wife, who in return ignored her husband.

"Let's go?" Aditi asked.

"Bye," Akhil said waving his hand.

Aditi waved her hand back in anger and at last glared at him. Holding Nithya's wrist angrily, she walked fast to her destination.

"My Bea!" He chuckled atlast closing the door.

✧✧✧

"That man! I'm not going to talk to him." Aditi muttered angrily.

Nithya smiled.

"Listen, Bhai must have some important work. So he-"

"Your Bhai is just sitting there absolutely doing nothing." Aditi snapped.

"Maybe-"

"You stop supporting him!"

"Fine! Leave it." Nithya raised her hands in air.

"There is no possibility of him remember this day, so I asked to accompany me but look at him." Aditi sighed.

"This day?" Nithya raised her eyebrows.

"It's our first wedding anniversary. But I know he won't remember it as you know, he wasn't accepting everything at the beginning. So-"