CHAPTER 5

AUTHOR'S POV

Silent tears didn't stop from Aditi's beautiful hazel eyes.

She is forced to accept the fact that she's married to a stranger.

She can't imagine how her family is going to face the villagers.

How embarrassed they must be? Her heart clenched at the thought that everyone thinks she's dirty and ruined, and for her father, she's dead.

"Aditi," she heard her husband's voice.

She looked up at him.

They're sitting on the bench of the railway station.

She stood up to face him. Before he could say anything.

"I- I'm s-sorry! I d-didn't mean to say t-that. Y-you c-can le-leave me s-somewhere. Y-you don't n-need to worry about m-me. T-thank y-you f-for s-saving me." She said stuttering while joining her hands infront of him.

Akhil looked at Rishabh, he nodded assuring him.

"Hey, don't cry. For now, take it." He said extending her a water bottle.

"We will talk later about whatever it is." He added.

She stared at him with tearful eyes. She shook her head.

"I'll be back." Rishabh said and left.

Akhil sighed.

He held her by her shoulder and made her sit on the bench back. And he sat beside her then he wipes her tears with his thumb.

"Y-your life m-messed up because of me." She mumbled looking straight into his eyes.

"I can't let an innocent soul die. I don't know why you went there-" she interrupted him.

"M-my friend, her m-marriage fixed with an old man and s-she wanted to s-study, she s-said r-running away. I-i d-didn't want he-her to go a-alone. So I a-acompanied her-" Akhil interrupted her when she was taking hiccups.

"Okay, Okay! I understood. Stop crying." He said wiping her tears.

"Akkhi, train is here." Rishabh said.

"Look, I can't leave you alone here. So now come with me. You can trust me. I won't harm you. We will talk about everything later." Akhil said standing up.

"Come." He said extending his hand to her. She looked at him then his hand. She held his hand standing up.

"This way." Rishabh pointed out.

***********************************

Aditi was sleeping after a long crying session and due to tiredness in the car. They reached Mumbai.

They're near Akhil 's Mansion.

"Are you insane? Do you think what you've done is a small thing? Jerk!" Yelled Rishabh.

"What are you going to tell your father? To your family? To Riya? Can you imagine their reaction? What about her?" He yelled again.

"Okay! How are you going to sort it out?" Asked Rishabh politely calming his own nerves.

"I don't know" Akhil said rubbing his thumb on his forehead.

"What?!"

"I don't know, Rish!!" Akhil said raising his hands on air.

"Then?"

"Please, stop asking these types of questions." Akhil said frustrated.

"Vo- Ji- I- I'll be n-nothing but a b-burden to you." Aditi who was sleeping woke up hearing their talks.

"Will you stop it?" Akhil said completely pissed off.

"I know what to do now." He muttered.

"You, leave. We will meet in the office." He added.

***********************************

"T-there w-wasn't any n-need of it." Aditi said staring Akhil who was walking towards his Mansion.

"Oh! Are you going to wear this for your rest of life?" Akhil scoffed.

He bought her some clothes, she was denying him.

"Bhai, I missed you so much." Harsh came running and hugged Akhil.

"Bhai?!" Prisha came and hugged him.

"Bro, who's she?" Harsh asked.

"She? Uhm she's- she's se-servant." He stuttered.

"Bhai, Mommy was yelling at Ramesh uncle even today for a servant. Thank God! You brought one." Prisha said.

"I'll show your room." Prisha said.

Aditi followed her holding her bag.

***************************
2 Weeks later....

These weeks are of awkwardness between Aditi and Akhil. Both didn't talked much.

Aditi used to wait for him in the night. He won't come. Still she waits.

A very tired Akhil entered the mansion. He was holding his coat. His first two buttons were undone.

 His first two buttons were undone

[His Outfit]

She was waiting for him, seeing him she stood up.

[Her OutfitPs: Imagine she's wearing a white dupatta]

[Her Outfit
Ps: Imagine she's wearing a white dupatta]

"Why didn't you slept?" He asked seeing her at this time awaken.

"I- I was w-waiting for y-you." She replied stammering.

"Me?"

She nodded.

"Did you waited everyday?" He asked suddenly.

She nodded.

"Did dinner?"

She shook her head.

"Means you slept these days without doing your dinner. Don't you?" He asked.

"Uhmm vo- I was w-waiting for you." She said.

"You don't need to, Aditi." He said politely.

She stared into his eyes, so did he.
___________________________________

How was it?

I know, it's small.

Do Vote and Comment.

Next Chapter will be out soon.

Till then bye 🤍