CHAPTER 23

AUTHOR'S POV

"Say something" Akhil said after sometime since the room was silent after his confession.

"I-I love y-you.." She said shyly lowering her eyelashes.

Akhil stood up, he made her sit on the bed and sat beside her.

"Don't you know about my f-feelings? You are asking specifically." She frowned.

"Obviously, I know. But I want to hear it from this mouth." He rubbed his thumb on her lower lip.

She hit on his arm making him chuckle.

"You made this all?" She asked showing the decorations.

He smiles and asks "You like it?"

She nodded with a giggle and says "This is so beautiful."

He kissed her forehead.

"I haven't prepared the dinner, let me-"

"Wait!"

He kept the tray of food infront of her.

"You made this also?" Aditi widened her eyes. He smiled.

They did their dinner feeding eachother.

"Here you were doing so much, and I was angry on you all the time. I'm sorry." Aditi pouted.

When he sat beside her after keeping the leftover of their food in the kitchen.

"Keep your sorry with yourself." Akhil said grabbing her waist and pulling her towards him.

"What-"

Her words dried in her throat when he crashed his lips against her's. Soon her widened eyes closed seeing his closed ones. He sucked her lower lip, he pushed his tongue inside her mouth exploring every corner of her mouth.

Due to lack of breath, she tapped on his shoulder, he pulled back even though didn't wanted to.

They were panting heavily. Akhil placed wet kisses all over her face to neck. He sucked her jawline. Aditi's grip on his biceps tightened.

Akhil bit on her neck earning moan from her. He sucked on that part of her neck easing the pain.

Suddenly something striked on Akhil's mind, he pulled back quickly. Aditi opened her eyes. She gulped.

"Uhm are you Okay with this?" Akhil asked concerned.

Aditi nodded blushing. He grinned like a monkey.

Akhil pushed her on the bed. The he unbuttoned his shirt, threw it away and hovered over her and connected their lips.

He pulled back and took off her top. Her face was similar to red tomato. He chuckled and kissed her both cheeks. Then came down to her chest. Sucking, biting and kissing there. Her feet curled anticipation.

Sweet moans escaped from her mouth. He opened the hook of her bra, sucked and kissed her chest.

He kissed her forehead, tangled his legs with her's.

Along with their legs, their soul entangled with eachother. It was a pleasurable night, filled with love and passion.

Next Morning.

Aditi opened her eyes, she looked at her side to find it empty. She sat on the bed rubbing her eyes.

"What a sight! You looks so hot in my shirt."

Aditi looked at the door hearing his voice. Akhil was standing there with two cups of coffee. The smirk was not leaving his lips.

Aditi lowered her eyelashes, with  flushed cheeks.