CHAPTER 14

AUTHOR'S POV

Aditi was thinking all the while why was he crying, who is the reason. But she couldn't even make any assumptions.

Everyone did their dinner and was sleeping.

Aditi was standing infront of Akhil's room. She was confused whether to knock or not. She didn't want to disturb him if he was sleeping but she have to tell him about her decision..

Mustering some courage she knocked on his room door.

Within seconds the door opened revealing him. But the main thing is his eyes was puffy and red. It seemed he was crying. And he was shirtless also.

"What are you doing here at this time?" He asked making her come out of her trance.

"I- I want to talk to you."

He opened the door for her. She entered inside. He locked the door not before closing it.

She sat on the bed when he asked her to and he himself sat beside her. There was inches between them.

She was getting nervous. His intense gaze is making her nervous and blush at the same time .

"Say.." he said after sometime when he found she was silent.

"Uhm I- Vo, suniye.. you are getting married in a week. I wish you best. But I can't stay here. Anymore! Because after your marriage when we both stay in this same house, we will see oftentimes which can cause awkwardness for both of us. But when I'm away from you, you can live your life simply and you can forget me easily. So I can't stay here. Please try to understand." She said in a breath.

He stared at her. He nodded gazing at the wall.

"Aap thik hai na?" She asked noticing the change of emotion in his eyes.

"It's late. You go and sleep." He said patting her head. And she felt his warm lips on her partion.

She looked up at him. He was staring at her with so much emotions.

"I'll take care about your leaving." He mumbled. She could feel his hot breath on her forehead.

He moved away from her indicating her to leave. She gazed at him for the last time and left.

Akhil gazed at the door where she left.

He find himself as a coward. He can't do anything about his own life. He felt pity on himself for not standing up for himself.

He remembered her eyes, when Riya kissed him infront of everyone on the engagement day. He wasn't at all interested in her. He doesn't loves her.

And when she caught them in his room kissing. Riya was forcing him, he was trying to push her but his fractured arm betrayed him and supported Riya.

He could feel how hurt Aditi must be. And he was hurting himself by hurting her.

He remembered he felt relieved and peace in her arms when he accidentally hugged her when he was having a headache.

Nobody was ever cared him like her. His medicines, it's timing and his meals, everything! she took care of him like a baby. He was overwhelmed by spending each and every moment with her.

He wanted her in his life. He wanted each and every second of his life with her. He wanted to be in her arms. He wanted peace, he wanted relief moreover he wanted to live like a person. He himself is aware, that he's living dead.

Tears made its way from his eyes. He fell on his knees not knowing what to do. He never wanted this. He wanted to live like a normal person, like everyone do. He wanted to do the things which makes him feel happy, like everyone do.