CHAPTER 10

ADITI'S POV

I heard so many sounds from the living room indicating all their family members are there. Ma'am, I mean his mother came here.

"Be prepared for everything. Everyone is here. Do take care of everything. I don't want any complaint against anything. I've invited so many chefs. They'll take care of food. And the decorators are here, they'll take care about the decorations. And everything is done. You along with the manager just need to assure everything. Mark my words, I don't want any mistakes or complaints. Am I clear?" She commanded.

I nodded.

"Yes, ma'am." I said in a low voice.

She left.

Today is his engagement. I mean it's party. I saw the entire Mansion was decorated with so many flowers and lights.

Wonderful will be an understatement. I mean it's so awesome.

Wiping the tears which were flowing from my eyes, I walked towards the kitchen.

"Aditi, can you please help me with this?" Ramesh uncle asked holding a tray of drinks in his hands.

"Sure, uncle."

He smiled.

I took the tray from his hands and walked towards the guest.

[ Her Outfit ]

Mita smiled as soon as she saw me. I smiled back at her.

"You look so gorgeous." She exclaimed.

Everyone looked towards me.

I hate this! This attention!

I glared at her to which she smiled sheepishly.

Keeping the tray of drinks in the glass table I made my way towards the kitchen.

"Are you insane? Why did you shout like that?" I asked glaring at Mita who followed me to the kitchen.

"I just got excited."

She said gave her ever charming smile.

This girll!!

I smiled.

"You are also looking good."

I said and she smiled.

"I know."

She said flipping her hairs. I chuckled so did she.

"Come, the function is going to start soon." Mita said.

I smiled and said:
"Ma'am have given me a lots of work. I've to focus on it. At the time, I'll be there with you."

She nodded and left.

I took a deep sigh.

"Can you please help me with this Vegetables?" Asked the chef.

I nodded with a small smile. Some people wearing the attire of the chef were also cutting vegetables. I joined them.