CHAPTER 26

AUTHOR'S POV

"Dad, please I can't live without her." Akhil cried.

Rishabh held him. Mr. Malhotra helped him.

"Dad, what did you do?" Prisha asked.

"Please__ dad." Akhil's voice break.

"It's hurts that you still consider me as a stranger! Enemy. But trust me, I didn't do anything." A tear escaped from his eyes.

Akhil stood up and walked outside of the Mansion.

"Now what?" Rishabh asked.

"Then who must that be?" Akhil fisted his hair and closed his eyes in frustration.

"Calm down." Rishabh placed his hand over Akhil's shoulder.

"I'm such a dumb! How can I forget this?" Akhil muttered enough audible to Rishabh.

Rishabh glanced at him confused.

Akhil took out his mobile from his pocket and dialled to a number.

"Vikas, get the information about Riya and her father. Each and every detail. I'm coming there now!" Akhil said.

"Are you sure?" Rishabh asked.

"I should have suspected him before my dad." Akhil said wearing his helmet.

Rishabh sat behind him. Within thirty-five minutes, they reached Vikas's house.

"Akhil, come!" Vikas invited him.

"I tracked their contacts, Her father Raghav, has called this number 27 times till now from last night. And I checked the details of the number. He is Kabir. There are 5 kidnapping and 7 murder case against him. And no proof against him in those cases."

"He is the one!" Akhil said.

"How can you be so sure?" Rishabh asked.

"I noticed him in the restaurant last night and even today, he was the first customer." Akhil said.

"Can you track his location?" Rishabh asked.

"I already did. They are in the old guest house of Mehra's." Vikas said handing them the final information.

"Thank you so much, Vikas." Akhil said.

✧✧✧

"Why did you brought us here?" Nithya yelled as soon as the light entered in the room along with people.

They were locked in the dark room.

"Our target wasn't you; but since you came here, we couldn't let you go." Mr. Mehra shrugged.

"What you want? What are you going to do?" Aditi cried.

"How dare you? B!tch?!" Riya grabbed her hairs in her fist.

Aditi hissed in pain.

"You $lut leave her!" Nithya warned.

"What will you do?" Saying this, Riya slapped her.

"I didn't get it, what did he see in you? That he chose you over me. There is no insult than this!" Riya slapped Aditi angrily.

"I can't wait a minute to kill her." Riya said gritting her teeth.

"But before that dad have something to do with this girl!" Mr. Mehra smirked.