CHAPTER 15

AUTHOR'S POV

It was a day of Akhil's and Riya's Marriage.

Aditi was staring at the Mangalsutra in her neck through the mirror.

"As I promised, I have never removed it and never will be." She mumbled to herself while wiping her tears.

Aditi stepped out of her room holding the suitcase in her hands. She was trying her best to stop the tears from her eyes.

She's going away from him, her husband. She can't witness her husband marrying another woman.

"Where are you going?" She turned back hearing a voice which she never wanted to hear.

"I- I'm leaving." She said turning to go.

It was a morning 3 'o' clock, she didn't told Akhil about anything. Her feelings towards him was growing each and every second. She doesn't wants to cry infront of him. She has a left a letter to him, in her room.

"Where?" Ajay asked again.

"Why you wanted to know?" Aditi asked irritated by his questions.

"Acha? You are leaving? Okay but before that give me what I asked you." He asked leaning towards her.

Aditi's eyes widened. She never thought what he said, he meant it.

"C'mon, it's just the matter of two hours." He said stepping towards her.

"P-please d-don't." Aditi said stepping back.

Before she could shout, he covered her mouth and took her outside of the Mansion all the while she was struggling to free from his grip. Tears rolled down from her cheeks. She began to wiggle but no use.

Ajay took her to the parking lot of the Mansion which was a little far from the Mansion.

"P-please l-lea-ve me. L-let me g-go.." Aditi pleaded joining her palms infront of him.

"Not so soon, baby!" He smirked taking off his shirt.

Aditi tried to run but he was so fast that he held her from behind. She began to hit him with her hands.

But it was a tiny effort infront of him. He chuckled.

"Oww! It was a sweet massage, baby." He said pulling her dupatta.

"Please...leave me I-I'm m-married." She said hoping that he would leave her.

"Acha? Who's your husband then?" He smirked.

"Stop lying." He said hovering over her. She began to push him.

She began to screaming but it died in her throat when he tied the dupatta on her mouth preventing her from screaming.

Ajay began to kiss on her neck while she was crying and trying her best to push him.

Her eyes widened when he took off her top and began to kiss on her chest. He was about to open the hook of her bra, but stopped hearing a shadow behind him.

Aditi looked at the person in with teary eyes and there was relief on her face.

Meanwhile, Akhil was laying on the bed watching the ceiling. Sleep was far away from his eyes.

"Momma, I don't want to do it." He said to himself closing his eyes.

"Aditi" He mumbled under his breath.

"Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her nature, moreover she!! I can't forget her." He mumbled staring at his mother's picture.

"But you left me, making me a coward." He said with teary eyes.