CHAPTER 24

AUTHOR'S POV

Akhil was riding the bike. Aditi was behind him, going back to home. Neither she nor he didn't talk anything. They silently reached their home.

Before he could complete, she went inside. He sighed, took off the helmet from his head and then made his way inside.

Aditi was sitting on the couch. Akhil sat beside, and when she was about to go, he held her hand.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Akhil asked calmly controlling his nerves.

"Really? You are asking me?

"I know, you are hurt. He wasn't with you when you needed him the most. But you have tried to understand him also! He is your father, the one who raised you. The one who made you yourself-"

"Yeah! He made me a coward! He made me his pet. He himself, was the reason for this distance between us. Ever he considered me? My happiness? My likes and dislikes? Till then, he just commands, and I have to obey him like a robot. He thinks I don't have feelings at all! Huh?!"

"That's your fault!-"

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! NOT A WORD!!!" Akhil roared glaring at her.

Aditi flinched at his high pitch voice.

Akhil angrily grabbed her arms, held his face deadly closer her's.

"You absolutely don't know, what I have gone through. What I have faced?! So, it's better for you to shut the fuck up! You hear me?" Akhil's calm yet cold voice made her gulp, she nodded.

"Use your words!"

"Y-yes__"

Akhil left her and made his way towards his room. Entering the room, he closed the door behind him with a thud.

Aditi looked at the closed door. Tears made it's way from her eyes. She wiped her tears, giving some food for her dog then, sat on the couch.

She didn't had the courage to face him. And moreover, he never talked to her like that.

It's true that he used to get angry at her clumsy behaviour. But never shouted like this. Never!

Aditi buried her face in her palms and began sobbing unconditionally.

On the other hand, Akhil was sitting on bed.

He was angry! He was living his life peacefully, but his father!! He ruined it like every time.

Hurt was visible through his tear welled eyes.

What was his fault? What did he do? Why was he receiving all these? Why did she said like that? Didn't she love him? Didn't she understood him till now? His pain? His bearings?

He was hurt, that she, on whom his own life depends didn't understand him.

Both of them fell into deep slumber thinking about eachother.

Sunrays peeped through the window and kissed Akhil's sleeping figure. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at his side to find its empty.

Everyday when he wakes up, she would be beside him or in the room. Suddenly, last night's incident flashed in his mind.

Akhil sighed and got up from the bed. He opened the door of the room expecting her in the living room, but she wasn't there.

Rubbing his left eye with the back of his hand, he made his way towards the kitchen expecting her there, Yeah! She was there.

Aditi was wearing a sky blue anarkali top and long white skirt. Water droplets were dripping from her hairs. She didn't notice him till now.

Aditi was pouring the coffee in the mug for Akhil, she took the mug and turned to see him standing there watching her.