CHAPTER 21

AUTHOR'S POV

Three Months Later..

These three months was of struggles, hardwork, ups and downs, and above all not giving up.

Akhil was always dreamt of to be a well known cook. But as always his father aka his Step mom never allowed for it. He was restricted to do what he likes.

But now he's the owner of a small restaurant in the town. As he was a businessman before, the restaurant is famous because of his fame.

There was gossips in the beginning about him staying away from his Mansion. His engagement with Riya, but he told infront of the media that

"Uhm, we call off the engagement because we think, it won't work. I'm married to my love. And I'm happy. Hope Riya will be too. Thank you!" He politely said.

Now they own a small but beautiful house.

The Restaurant was successful because of both their hardwork.

"Bhai, the everybody has left." Said Nithya.

"Acha? Where is she?" Akhil asked getting up from the cash counter.

"She's there, at the work area" Nithya replied.

"You leave, it's late. Call me when you reach there." Akhil said.

"Bhai, see you at Monday!" Nithya said and took her helmet and made her way outside the restaurant.

Nithya is doing a part time job in their restaurant.

"Aren't you done?" Akhil asked leaning on the wall.

"Hha done." Aditi replied keeping the last set of plates in it's place.

The she made her way towards him.

"Nitu?"

"She left!"

"Let's go home." Akhil said.

"Hha come let's go fast. My baby is waiting there. Come, come." Aditi said rushed towards the door.

Akhil rolled his eyes.

"Are you coming or not?" Came her voice.

"Hhaaaa coming!" He stomped his feet and made his way towards to her.

Akhil locked the restaurant from outside. He then settled in his bike wearing the helmet. She sat beside him wearing the helmet.

Akhil rode the bike. She wrapped her arms around his tummy.

Within 30 minutes, they reached their home.

"My baby!" Aditi said while taking off the helmet from her head and ran inside.

Akhil rolled his eyes at her and entered inside.

[Aditi's baby]

Aditi was holding her baby.

"Did you miss me? Don't worry, we will be together tomorrow as it is Sunday. Oh I forgot! Are you hungry?" Aditi said and kissed it's head.