PROLOGUE

ONE PLEASANT DAY.BUT SOMEONE IS NOT HAPPY.EVEN THOUGH KEEPINS A SMILE HIS EYES ARE GLITTERED. HE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. 20 YEARS OF WAITING WILL CRASH WITHIN 30 MINUTES.ALL THESE YEARS HE WAITED FOR A PERSON WHOM HE WANT TO GIVE HIS WHOLE LIFE.BUT THAT PERSON IS MISSING NO VANISHED IN A DAY.THE ONLY WORD HE TOLD BEFORE LEAVING WAS PLEASE SMILE.THAT WHY HE IS SMILING.PETE....

PETE POV

I was in deep thoughts. When Porsche called me I was startled. But no need to act he knowns everything. He is my bestfriend, more like my brother.

Porsche- Pete, its 20 years now. If he really loves you he would have come. But no, right?

Pete- Porsche, If you were in my place, would you forget P'Kinn  and move on? No right.                    Then why all are pestering me? 

Porsche - Pete, I know you are struggling. But try to understand. Uncle is getting old. He lived his whole life only for you. He never married after your mom's death not only because she                      was his love but also to give you more love. Today he is asking you his wish to marry                          someone and settle. But you are stubbornly advocating for your love. I know, this is                            hard for you but give a chance. Who knows, your soon be hubby may be your safe                                place ?

Pete - (smiles) I don't know that but I will do it for my dad and you, my sole family.

what about me?( a small 3 year old boy runs nd jump into Pete's legs)

Porsche - You will make his wedding suit dirty Pai.

Pete - Don't scold my nephew. Baby you know uncle loves you lot. You are my naughty baby .

Pai- (claps his hands) you are the best uncle in this world. I love you.

Pete - Love you too

Porsche- What about me?(pouts)

Pete - I love you too my giant baby.

Arm -Pete its time....

Porsche - come on lets do it.

Pete -  yeah let's do it.(determined)

HAI FRIENDS,I KNOW ITS BIT  BORE BUT BEAR WITH ME. AS IT IS MY FIURST WORK I DONT HAVE MUCH EXPERIENCES . PLEASE SUPPORT MY LITTLE ATTEMPT.  I AM PLANNING TO UPDATE DAILY. SORRY FOR THE ERRORS. SEE YOU SOON.