WHAT DID YOU SAY?

THE THEERAPANYAKULS ARE WAITING OUTSIDE THE OPERATION THEATRE. THEIR LITTLE BROTHER IS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE. KINN AND KIM ARE ALSO TORMENTED BY THEIR LOVE WHO ARE  SUFFERING. CHAY IS TOTALLY TRAUMATISED BY THE GUN SHORTS AND NOW HE GET FRIGHTENED BY LITTLE VOICES. PORSCHE GOT MISCARRIED AND NOW HE IS IN SEDATION AND KINN DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO CONSOLE HIS WIFE. HE IS HAPPY AS FAR AS HIS WIFE IS SAFE BUT HIS FATHER'S INSTINCT CAN'T COPE WITH THE SUDDEN DEPATURE OF HIS BABY GIRL.BOTH BROTHERS ARE SITING OPPOSITE OF TWO LOVERS , ONE WHO LOST HIS BREATHE AND OTHER LOST HIS SANITY. VEGAS DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO . INFACT HE DIDN'T KNOW WHY HIS EYES ARE NOT LETTING ANY TEARS . MAYBE ALL IT BECOME OVER. HE IS FRIGHTENED ABOUT HIS PETE'S CONDITION BUT THE THOUGHT THAT HE IS THE REASON BEHIND MACAU'S SUFFERING IS NOW TOTALLY SHUTTERING HIM. ALESSIO DON'T HEAR ANY SOUND. HE CAN'T COMPREHEND ANYTHING. HIS RATIONALITY IS TRING TO CONSOLE HIM BY SAYING THAT MACAU IS GOING TO FINE BUT THE HEART IS SAYING SOMETHING ELSE. HE IS DEVASTED WITH THE THOUGHT OF SOMETHING BAD AND THE MOST RUTHLESS MAFIA IN THE ITALY IS NOW SHIVERING. SUDDENLY THE DOCTOR CAME OUT . 

Gun- Doctor, how is my son?

Doctor- Please come to my cabin. I want to discuss about patient's current condition.

DOCTOR FOLLOWED BY GUNIORS AND NURSES WENT TO HIS CABIN. GUN LOOKEDAT HIS SON AND SON-IN-LAW. AS VEGAS IS ALREADY SAD, HE CALLED ALESSIO TO ACCOMPANY HIM. AS MACAU'S FUTURE HUSBAND , HE HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO KNOW ABOUT HIS CONDITION. GUN GENTLY WENT TO THAT YOUNG MAN AND CALLED HIM. BUT ALESSIO DIDN'T RESPOND. THE ENTIRE FAMILY IS SAD AND AT THE SAME TIME FRIGHTENED ABOUT HIS CONDITION.GUN SHOOK HIS SON-IN-LAW AND DRAG HIM. ALESSIO WAS WALKING BUT THE LEGS SHUDDERED.

DOCTORS CABIN

Doctor- Please be seated

BOTH GUN AND ALESSIO SITTED.

Gun- First of all I have to say , you don't need to worry . He is not of danger now.

BOTH OF THEM SIGHED.

Gun- Thankyou doctor.

Doctor- But.....

Gun- What ?

Doctor- I said he is out of danger now. But he will be in danger if we don't do Thrombectomy.

Gun- What's that ?

Doctor- Certain cells in his brain is damaged . But I could say that is not a result of a habitual fall. He was hit twice in that that place. We can conclude it as a rusty rod because that minute particles found in that wound. 

Gun-  Then why are you not doing it?

Doctor- That surgery is little complicated because that is a sensitive part of brain. If we are going to do it  and  fail , the patient will die. But we succeed, he will be safe but he will lost his sound.

Gun- What ?

Doctor- Because he got hit near  wernicke's area .

Gun -How is he now?