MEETING

" Talks are needed when there is something to ask. But when one is a prey and other is predator, it can't be seen as a meeting. It is warning."

Vegas- Why did you called me?

Other person - Called you ? just to see. Why don't want to see my face anymore?

Vegas- I didn't mean that . I  never saw you for a long time . So that's why I ask like that.

Other person- I have two good news for you; first  one is the person who was supposed to die before 20years will die in a month. Second you can stop acting as Gun's son and leave the  hellish mansion.

Vegas- I already told you several times , the people who live in that mansion is like my family. I respect them and never say like that.

Other person- They are like your family not really you know very well that that family's former head Chan Channarong Theerapanyakul assigned two duties to us. One was to console someone and other was to execute someone. First was your task and second was mine. First task was completed and the left is second one. And I promise you Ben , this time I won't fail

Vegas- No need to do it Baiben . He is nota problem anymore we are not living in any orphanage so no need to worry.

Baiben- Or this time also you fall in love with him.

Vegaas- Baiben , if i love or not it is not your problem and try to pock in my own business.

Baiben - Biben, you are repeating the same mistake and you havestill time. He is our enemy and do you forget how his father killed our mom?

Vegas- Baiben he never intended to kill our mother. His father came our house to kill our father, his wife's assassin. Please try to understand and move on. Revenge is slow poison it will kills your sanity.

Baiben - (laugh) you were like this before also . On that new year day I would have killed him but you called cops on that time and my mission failed. Every time I tried , you will create some ruckus and he will saved. 

Vegas- Baiben this is enough back off . Now he is not alone his husband is here to protect him. 

Baiben - That's right if you live , I can't kill him. But I can't kill my brother to kill some other. But I can keep you hostage and go there as you.

BAIBEN BEGAN TO ATTACK VEGAS AND THEY BOTH FIGHT. AT SOME POINT BAIBEN HIT VEGAS HARD AND HE FELL ON  GROUND . BAIBEN WORE VEGAS' DRESS AND TIE D VEGAS TO AN IRON ROD.

Vegas- Baiben , why are you doing this. He loved you and wait for 20 years. 

Baiben- He loved only my name and the real person actually help on that day was you . That stupid guy misunderstood you as me . Then for your second statement , he waited not for me, but for his death. Don't worry your wife will be safe in my hands and I will enjoy him till I get bored and after that he will be died.

Vegas- If you dare to touch Pete against his will I will rip your head.

Baiben- Oyy you are not fun to talk. Bye Devil, Mrs.Devil will be waiting for me.

BAIBEN LEFT VEGAS IN  THAT ABANDON BUILDING AND HE NEVER FELT ANY REGRET. FOR VEGAS HIS GREATEST FEAR IS GOING TO HAPPEN BUT FOR 10 DAYS PETE IS SAFE FROM HIM BUT WITHIN THIS SHORT DAYS HE HAS TO ESCAPE AND TELL TRUTH TO PETE.

THEERAPANYAKUL MANASION

( HERE MENTIONED VEGAS IS FAKE AND IF THE REAL VEGAS IS NOW CAPTIVATED BY TWIN BROTHER.)

VEGAS REACHED THE MANSION AND THE GAURDS BOW TO HIM. HE JUST SMRIK AND GO TO HIS ROOM. THE GUARDS FELT  SOMETHING OFFGAURD BECAUSE ALL THESE YEARS HE NEVER BEHAVED LIKE THIS . HE WILL ALWAYS WISH  THE PEOPLE WHO BOWED HIM. BUT TODAY HE WAS DIFFERENT. MACAU SAW HIM ON THE WAY

Macau- Hia...look 

Vegas- ........

Macau- (hold his hands) Please tell me how can I solve this?

Vegas - If you have any doubts you have to find some solutions yourself. Leave me alone.(He pushes Macau)

Alessio- Vegas Theerapanyakul , You may be the incarnation of  devil himself but you have no right to push my bello. He is future queen of my empire.

Vegas- just smirks and left but leaving both Alessio and Macau dumbfounded.

Vegas enters the room and welcomed by a  big portrait of VegasPete. He was literally drooling on Pete's beauty and think how lucky is Vegas ( AUTHOR- WE KNOW IT RASCAL)

Vegas- Where is that beauty who is supposed warm this bed. Don't worry brother your  wife will be my mistress soon. 

PETE ENTERS THE ROOM AND VEGAS BEGAN TO ATTACK PETE. HE STARTED TO SUCK PETE'S NECK AND PETE WAS AMUSED BY THIS SUDDEN MOVEMENT.

Pete- Vegas we can't do it.

Vegas- Pete you make your husband wait. It is your duty to fulfill my needs and you have to give yourself to me ,now.

Pete - HE SEEMS SOMETHING OFF . USUALLY VEGAS CALLS HIM SWEETHEART AND SECOND HE WOULD NEVER FPRCE OR COMMAND PETE .IF HE NEED ANYTHING HE WILL TELL PETE AND SHOWS HIS PUPPY EYES WHICH ARE PETE'S WEAKNESS.

VEGAS IS NOWHERE TO BACK . HE THROW HIS SHIRIT AND JUMP TO BED AND CALLEDPETE WITH TWO FINGERS. BUT PETE NOTICE SOMETIME SOON. THE CHAIN HE GIFTED WAS NOT ON HIS NECK. VEGAS WOULD NEVER REMOVE HIS CHAIN AND PETE KNEW IT . THEN TRHE QUESTION IS WHO IS HE?PETE HAVE TO FIND AN ANSWER. IF THIS IS NOT HIS HUSBAND HE CAN'T GIVE IN.

Pete- Vegas do you forget your night drink?

Vegas- Pete don't make me mad. What man drink  at this time?

Pete- From the very first day you drink a special drink on every night and today you asking me what drink?

Vegas- Ow then go make it fast.

Pete go and take a glass of milk and added some sleeping tablets in it. 

VEGAS TAKE IT AND  HAVE IT. SOON HIS EYES BEGAN TO BLUR AND SLEEP OVERTOOK HIM. AFETR CONFORMING HE WAS ALREDY SLEEPED PETE WENT TO GUN'S ROOM.

Pete- Dad emergency.

Gun- What happen ?

Pete- (narrates everything) He is not my Vegas .

Gun- You are right he is not our Vegas.

Pete- Then who is?

Gun- Baiben........

                                                                                                                                TO BE CONTINUED

Hai BUBBLES, I don't know this plot twist will entertain you or not . Please tell me your comments and don't forget to vote your views and votes are me fuel to write. Love you all....