CONFUSION

AT HOTEL

man 2- I can't do something.

Man 1- Ah..... why are you so fucking tight?

Man 2- Because I didn't did it in the past three months.

Man 1- Why ? your other flings didn't did their job or you are not satisfied ?

Man 2- Oyyiiii..... you ask me? I am your partner and you are not with me for the past 3 months and you are asking me? Ow you got a wife and forget me? This is not fair Vegas.

Man 1- Baby I didn't want to marry that moron you know right? I married him for my family's sake and you are for my love sake.

Man 2- Wah, what a fine lie.

Man 1- When did I lie to you? you know everything that I am already married and you are the one who ask me this . I  just grand your wish as a good boyfriend.

Man 2 - This is why I love you. You always excite me with your words and do harder I am about to come.

Man 1- Come for me Taiwan.

Taiwan- I love you Vegas.

Baiben- ............

TAIWAN COME TO KISS HIM BUT HE TURN HIS FACE WHICH DISAPPOINTSTAIWAN.

Taiwan- Why don't you allow me to kiss?

Baiben- Because I kiss only the person whom I love.

Taiwan- What ? so you don't love me?

Baiben- As I told you the first time, I am helping you because you agreed to help me. 

Taiwan- So you never love me?

Baiben - May be , because I already love someone.

Taiwan- Don't tell me that person is your wife.

Baiben- Wife? that moron is just my family's son-in-law. Wife is a person who can read our mind, who will hold our hand in all circumstance . In that sense I already have a wife but it is not that bitch.

Taiwan- Then why did you slept with me?

Baiben- Because I need your assistance besides my wife is far way from me and before find him I want to sort out some things.

Taiwan- Could you please tell me his name?

Baiben- Name is just an identity but the real identity is a person's character and in thta sense you can call him Angel.

Taiwan- smiles (thinks) don't dream too big darling when I came to know about your Angel will be his last day in this world . You will be mine , only mine.

NEXT MORNING

Kinn- Vegas open the the door, we have to go.

 TAIWAN SLEPT WITH BAIBEN AFTER HIS VIGOROUS EXERCISE ON THE PREVIOUS NIGHT AND WHEN KINN CALLED VEGAS (BAIBEN) HE GOT UP AND OPEN THE DOOR.