MEMORIES

Pete- Baiben? So Vegas is not Baiben?

Gun- What? You know Baiben ?

Pete- Yes we are friends in childhood and he was the person whom I wait for the past 20 years.

Gun- So you are the project he got that's why baby boy insisted me to throw a marriage proposal to Sangeatham mansion. In fact he tried to [protect you.

Pete- Dad please , not now. I am afraid. If something going to happen wrong we can't time travel back to fix it . My Vegas is in his custody and you are giving me puzzles instead of hints.

Gun- Son, I am not a person who is ready to risk their sons for gain. I love Vegas not only because he is my rai but also he is a person who will give his life to protect someone he loves dearly.

Pete- Dad please tell me everything before it become late.

GUN HAND OVER A BOOK TO PETE. IT SEEMS LIKE A DAIRY AND INSTRUCTED HIM TO READ AND FIND SOLUTIONS TO HIS OWN QUESTIONS. PETE TAKE IT WENT TO THE GARDEN AS FAKE VEGAS AKA BAIBEN WAS S;LEEPING IN HIS ROOM.

PETE OPEN THE PAGE AND STUNTED BY THE PHOTO.

Pete's childhood photo

PETE SWIPE TO NEXT PAGE AND BEGAN TO READ . THOSE ARE SEEM LIKE SMALL PARAGRAPHS BUT SEEMS LIKE THAT THE CHILD POUR HIS HEART TO IT.

6 JUNE 2003

Today was a nice day because of a boy . He is new admission. His name is Smiley and I like him very much. He is always happy and when someone behaves bad to him he just smile. I think that's why Heenamma( Orphanage Guardian) calls him smiley. I don't know what connection we have but I think I find my home. Everything is fine but Baiben's behaviour is somewhat cold towards Smiley and he says that smile is fake. I don't think so.

7 JULY 2003

Today that Tinn guy pushed smiley from swing and he fell down . Right thing I was there. I helped him to stand up but to by bad luck he misunderstood me as Baiben. Why it feel bad? Many people mistake me as him but I never feel like this. But whenever Smiley thinks me as him I feel sad.

12 OCTOBER 2003

Today when that uncle (Gun) came here and said he want to adopt me. I was over moon because finally I am going to get a family but Baiben told me to go there alone and I ask him why? but he said they want only son not sons.

25 NOVEMBER 2003

Today me and dad came here to take Baiben with us but to my surprise he went somewhere . I don't know where he gone. I feel something wrong and when I met Smiley he mistake me as Baiben again. That is somewhat painful.

24 DECEMBER 2003

Today I went to give my christmas gift to Baiben and shocked with his revealation. He want to kill Smiley. He told me Smiley is a killer but I don't believe it . He is a sweet guy and he loves Baiben very much. How can he think like that about a person who like him this much?