ALIEN FEELINGS

THE SUN ROSE AND THE WORLD WELCOME A NEW MORNING. IN THEERAPANYAKUL MANSION EVERYONE IS IN THEIR OWN WORLD. GUN AND KORN ARE READING NEWSPAPER. KINN PREPARE HISS IMPORTANT CLIENT DETAILS FOR TODAY'S MEETING. PORSCHE IS PREPARING BREAKFAST. PAI IS HAPPILY BRUSHING HIS TEETH AND KHUN IS PUTTING HIS FAVOURITE FACE MASK. MACAU AND KIM JUST RETURNED FROM THEIR DAILY EXERCISE. CHAY IS PRACTICING HIS NEW SONG. BUT TWO PEOPLE ARE ALIENATED. IN FACT NO ONE IS BOTHERED ABOUT THEM. THEY LET THE NEWLY WEDDED COUPLE TO ENJOY THEIR TIME.

  IN VEGASPETE ROOM

SUNRAYS ARE FALLING FROM THE WINDOWS. PAST NIGHT, BOTH  LAYED AT TWO ENDS OF THE BED BUT NOW THEY GLUED TOGETHER JUST LIKE MAGNETS. VEGAS IS LYING ON BACK AND PETE IS PEACEFULLY SLEEPS ON HIS HUSBANDS CHEST. HE TIGHTLY WRAP AROUND VEGAS . AFTER SOMETIME BOTH OF THEM WAKEUP.

Pete-(WONDER) How did I came here?

Vegas-(decides to tease) Oh Pete what did you do? omg what will I do. How could I look my dad and what will they think about me?

Pete-(cry) sorry , I didn't do anything . Look at me , you are not impure. Please don't be worry.

Vegas-(controls his laugh) you are saying this what will you do if I become pregnant?

Pete- Wtf how could you become pregnant? wait, did you mock me?

Vegas-(laughs) you are so easy to tease.

Pete - You wait there bastard.  I am going to hit you and put some sense into your dumpy head

VEGAS STARTS TO RUN AND PETE BEGINS TO CHASE HIM. THEY RAN HERE AND THERE IN THE ROOM AND ATLAST PETE CAUGHT HIM BY EARS AND BEGAN TO TICKLE HIM. BOTH OF THEM FELL ON THE BED AND LAUGH.VEGAS LOOK AT PETE AND LOVE SHINES IN HIS EYES . EVEN THOUGH PETE DIDN'T LOVE HIM BUT HE RECIPROCATE A BEAUTIFUL SMILE.

Vegas- Good morning wifey.

Pete- Good morning hubby

Vegas- ow you are teasing me, you have to be punished.

Pete - (blush) you are going to do what?

Vegas - Are you sick you wifey? You are all red.

Pete- No

Vegas- Don't worry dear your man is a gentleman as we planned I will wait till you are ready

IT BROUGHT SOMEWHAT LIGHT IN PETE'S FACE

Pete- I am going to take back.

Vegas- If you are not comfortable to bath in a new place don't worry I can accompany you. You know what  , I won't do touch you . I will only stand there naked and give you moral support

(Author- Are you serious Vegas?)

PETE'S FACE GREW RED AND LITERALLY FLEW TO THE BATHROOM . VEGAS LAUGHED LOUD HOLDING HIS STOMACH. PETE BATH AND CAME OUT AND VEGAS GO INSIDE. HE WORE A LIGHT  BLUE SHIRT AND BLACK PANT. WHEN HE WAS ADJUSTING HIS HAIR VEGAS CAME OUTSIDE WRAPPING A TOWEL AROUND HIM. PETE WAS MESMERISED BY WHAT HE IS SEEING. HE WAS DROOLING AND VEGAS NOTICED IT.

Vegas- Sweetheart I know  I am handsome. But if you drool like this, I can't control anymore.

WHEN BEGAN TO APPROACH PETE SOMEONE SHOUT FROM OUTSIDE.

Macau- Phi come fast.

Pete- Yes dear I am coming.

HE WENT OUTSIDE LEAVING A DUMP VEGAS .MACAU TOOK HIM TO HIS ROOM SHOWED IT. PETE WAS MESMERISED HOW MACAU MAINTAIN A CLASSY ROOM. IT DIFFERENT FROM VEGAS' ROOM WHICH WAS THEMED IN A  DARK COLOUR. MACAU SHOWED PETE  THEIR OLD ALBUMS AND PETE FOUND ONETHING STRANGE. VEGAS WAS NOT IN ANY OF THESE PHOTOS.

Pete- Macau, darling why is  Vegas not in these pictures I mean he older than Kim and he is not in his naming ceremony photo. In fact every one is here but he is not?

Macau-(hesitates) Phi if I tell you the truth will love my Hia less?

Pete- What? why should I love him less ?

Macau............. MACAU WAS STARTLED AND IT WAS NONE OTHER KHUN

Thakhun - Pete, uncle calls you 

Pet- yes phi and he went

Thakhun- Ow little devil what were you going to do earlier?

Macau- Don't be drammatical Phi. Phi Pete will never leave hia if he knows everything.

Thakhun- I know Pete very well and he is not a person who judge people by their lineage. But we have to wait until your hia opens it up his own.

Macau- I also feels like that.

BOTH OF THEM MAKE UP THEMSELVES BUT THEM DONT KNOW SOMEONE IS HAVING SO MUCH THOUGHTS. 

                                                                                                                                 to continued

Hai bubbles, what you think? will Pete be able to find the answers and who is his husband really? All your comments are heartly welcomed . Please vote and leave comments as I told you earlier your comments are my writing booster.