SECRET

AT DINNING TABLE

PETE WAS TOTALLY DISTURBED. HE HAVE LOT LOT OF QUESTIONS. BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION IS WHY HIDE A THING THAT HE HAVE THE PRIOR RIGHT TO KNOW. HE ACCEPT OR NOT HE IS VEGAS' WIFE AND HE HAVE ALL RIGHTS TO KNOW BUT NO ONE IS READY TO REVEAL IT TO HIM. WHWT HE COULD DO WHOM HE COULD ASK.SOME ONE CALLS HIM AND HE WOKE UP FROM HIS THOUGHTS. 

Gun- Son, why are you not eating anything? don't you like this?

Korn- Come on son yesterday was his first night sometimes happens like this 

PETE CHOKES HIS FOOD.

Gun- But Phi, if that happens we eat more to restore the lost energy.

VEGES SPAT HIS WATER IN SHOCK. HE NEVER EXPECT HIS FATHER WOULD  EXPLICITLY MAKE COMMENT LIKE THIS .

Porsche- Uncle , when you were young are you like Vegas ? always celebrating love ? 

KINN ROLLS HIS EYES TOWARDS HIS HUSBAND AND PLASTERED A CREEPY SMILE ON HIS FACE. BUT PORSCHE IS PORSCHE. HE NEVER LISTENS TO OTHERS JUDGEMENT .HE LIVES IN THE MOMENT( a thing many people wish what we can't as we are not a fictional character)

Gun- Oh Po son your Aunty In always a shy person but when she married be me my dove became a eagle stubborn , demanding. In fact sometimes she was jealous as my sons are more attached to me. But Vegas was different he was always her puppet. He calls him ray because when Vegas came into our life our life became complete . Thankyou son.

Vegas- What dad? I should thankyou. My life is your mercy.

Gun- Vegas how many times I told you to don't talk like this . Baby boy your life is no ones mercy. In fact our happiness is yours mercy. If you were not come that day I may lost my dove.

THAKHUN SENSE SOME KIND OF TENSION. BUT THE MOST HE FERAED WAS PETE'S SILENCE. ALL THIS TIME SHE WAS SILENT AND KEENLY LISTENING TO THEIR TALK. IF THIS TALK CONTINUES IT WILL UNRAVEL MANY SECRETS .SO HE TO DO SOMETHING.

Thakhun- Uncle's lovelife was awsome how about your's dad?

Korn- (chokes) Mine? it was nice . Unlike Gun's and little sissy's our was an arrange marriage. Prim was father's best friend's only daughter.( a small laugh came on his lips unconsiously) she was a chatty person. Never bothered about people think about her. She was honest to herself. The first day when I met Po, I remembered my papa's  and Prim's first encounter.

Kinn- Papa you always calls she by real name? didn't you keep any nickname?

Gun- Bro, can I tell them?

Korn- Hey kiddo, if you open your little mouth I swear ,I will give you to some red giant spideras.

Gun- What could I do ?children wishes . Kinn son  he always calls her baby rattle. But the most funny is that when he calls her that name entire mansion would laugh except sissy. Her ears may turn red. Me and dove always used to mock her by calling that name when he went to outstation meetings.

Korn- How could you do that she was a small kid.  She was just only 40 years when I start to attend outstation meetings. But baby rattle never told me about that.

Gun- I think sissy love us more.

Kim- Ow papa, I never thought that you are this much romantic.

Korn- Don't mock me son. If you get someone special you will also call them my a nickname.

Chay- True

Thakhun- What do you mean?

Kim- I won't love someone or marry too.