MINE

AFTER THAT DAY VEGAS AND PETE BECAME ONE SOUL AND BOTH OF THEM ARE NOT TILL READY TO TAKE THEIR RELATION TO ANOTHER LEVEL. IT IS NOT THAT THEY DON'T NEED. THEY ALSO GOT SO MANY CHANCES IN THE PAST 5 MONTH. THE COMING SUNDAY IS THEIR 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY. USUALLY PEOPLE CELEBRATE YEAR ANNIVERSARIES BUT THEY ARE VEGASPETE AND ITS THEIR CHOICE. BOTH OF THEM PLAN TO CELEBRATE IT AND VEGAS WANT TO SURPRISE PETE . THEIR MOST AWAITED DAY COME AND VEGAS TOLD PETE TO CHANGE DRESS.

VEGASPETE ROOM

Vegas- Sweetheart, I brought this dress for you. Could you please wear and come after I call. Ok?

PETE TAKE IT AND WENT TO CHANGE.

Vegas- (to himself) Vegas you only have less time be quick and impress the love of your life. (HE ARRANGED EVRYTHING IN A SWIFT MOTION.) He will love it .

PETE CAME AND MESMERISED BY THE SITE.

PETE LAUGH AT THE SIGHT AND VEGAS MESMERISED WITH HIS WIFE'S BEAUTY

Pete - Ow this is so much romantic.

Vegas- Not more than you.

Pete- Darling, I am so young. Don't want to be diabetic at a young age.

Vegas- (smiles) come let's make it more romantic.

Pete- ok.

BOTH OF THEM CAME FORWARD. VEGAS PLAYED A SOFT MELODIOUS SONG AND DANCED ACCORDING TO IT'S BEAT. VEGAS TIGHTLY HOLD PETE'S WAIST. PETE KEEP HIS BOTH HANDS ON VEGAS'S SHOULDER. BOTH OF THEM DIDN'T ASK OR SAY . THEY JUST TALK WITH EYES. THEIR BODIES MOVED IN A RHYTHM WHICH IS GUIDE BY LOVE.

Vegas- Pete, can I ?

Pete- mm

Vegas took Pete's face in hands and starts to kiss passionately. After sometimes Pete also responds. Vegas was sucking his upper lip and ask for entrance. At last Pete give up and his husband passionately explored his mouth. They slowly moved to the bed . Vegas carefully put Pete on bed and remove his shirt swiftly. Pete was literally drooling at his body.

Vegas- Enjoying the view?

Pete- Can't I?

Vegas- Or who dare?