WILL YOU BE BACK

SANGAETHAM MANSION

Pat- Aat , we need to go now.

Pete- Where dad?

Aat- Son one of our business partner died yesterday. Today is his funeral and the arouse of new heir.

Porsche- Who is the new heir?

Pat- His son.

Pete- But I heard Mr. Bunsi have two sons of same age. So who is going to be the next heir?

Aat- One of them is legitimate and other one is illegitimate. The legitimate son wen t away from the mansion when he know about his dad's illegal affairs and now he is in France with his soon to be husband.

Chay- So you have to go there right?

Pat- Of course little bean, so we are going now . Don't do anything mischievous and Porsche don't forget to take medicines and food.

Pete- Don't worry , I will look after them.

Aat- Then we are going.

PAT AND AAT LEFT . TRIO WENT BACK TO THEIR ROOM.

SKIP TO EVENING

KINNPORSCHE ROOM

PORSCHE WAS PACING IN THE ROOM . HE IS IN DEEP THOUGHTS. HE IS TIRED AND WANT TO SLEEP BUT HIS BABY IS RESTLESS. HE SENSE SOMETHING OFF FROM THE MORNING.

Kinn- Queen what ha[pen?

Porsche- Kinn, I feel bad.

Kinn- Come here (side hugs Porsche) what happen love?

Porsche- From morning itself I feel something wrong. I can feel something wrong going to happen.

BEFORE KINN ANSWERSOMETHING, HE GET A CAL.

Kinn- I will come.

Porsche- What happen?

Kinn- Someone tried to brag into our office and steal some confidential files.

Porsche- Are you going there?

Kinn- Yes and I have to inform Kim and Vegas .

KINN WENT TO VEGAS' ROOM AND INFORM HIM EVERYTHING. SAME GOES FOR KIM AND THE TRIO LEFT THE MANSION ENTRUSTING THEIR WIFES SAFETY WITH NPO AND BIG.

AFETR SOMETIME

DING......THEY HEARD ADOOR BELL. NOP OPEN THE DOOR AND CLOSED IT IMMEDIATELY. HE ALMARMED DANEGR AND THE ENTIRE MANSION IS ALERTED.

Nop- Big , there are thugs outside.

Big- You go with them I will fight.

Nop- No, don't tried to become a hero.

Big- Nop , you know very well . My body is for the safety of Theerapanyakuls.

Nop- Please try to understand. Pol please save them and all of you go the safe room.

THE DOOR BROKE WITH A GREAT SOUND IN THAT FRACTION OF SECOND POL RAN TOWARDS THE SECOND FLOOR AS THE REST ARE IN DIFFERENT PLACES.

Thug 1- Where is your master?

Big - Which master/

Thug 2- This one. (they shows a picture)

 (they shows a picture)