LET ME TELL YOU

BAIBEN WHO EXPECT ONLY VEGAS WAS REALLY SHOCKED TO SEE HIS LOVE. HIS LOVE , THE PERSON WHOM HEWANT TO SEE . THE PERSON WHOM HE WAIT FOR  20 YEARS IS STANDING INFRONT OF HIM. THE OLD TINN IS THIS BEAUTIFUL  MAN. THIS MAN IS SO HANDSOME LIKE HIS CHILDHOOD SELF. TINN WAS THE ONLY LIGHT IN BAIBEN'S LIFE. THE LIGHT WHICH WARM HIS HEART . BUT TODAY IN THAT EYAS NO LOVE CAN SEE. IT IS PURE ANGER AND HURT. 

BUT FOR WHOM? OFCOURE NOT FOR HIM

BUT FOR WHOM? OFCOURE NOT FOR HIM. BAIBEN KNOWS IT VERY WELL. HIS LOVE'S EYES ARE GLISTENING WITH LOVE BUT NOT FOR HIM. BUT FOR SOME OTHER MAN. NOT ANY OTHER MAN, THE PERSON WHOM HE HIT WITH THAT RUSTY ROAD. WHOM HE SEND TO THE DOOR OF DEATH. AN INNOCENT SOUL WHO CRUSHED UNDER HISSELFISH LOVE THURST. IN REALITY BAIBEN DIED THE MOMENT WHEN HIS LOVE LOVE AT HIM INTHAT WAY. HE DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HISA LOVE GOING TO SAY OR DO BUT BEFORE THAT HE HAVE TO KILL HIS MORTAL ENEMY, PETE.

VEGAS AND ALESSIO STARTS FIGHT . THE FIRST 10 MINTUES THEY FINISHED THE HALF AND THE REST INTHE FOLLOWING MINUTES. VEGAS WAS BEATING BAIBEN HIS LIFE OUT. HE KNOWW THATB IS HIS BROTHER BUT THE BLOOD ON HIS LOVE'S CHEST UNLEASHED THE DEMON INSIDE HIM. HE BEAT HIM WITH ROD AND STRANGLED HIS NECK WITH CHAINS. TAIWAN'S SITUATION IS NOT DIFFERENT . THE ITALIAN MAFIA HEAD IS HGITTING HIS WEAK POINTS CONSTANTLY AND MINUT BY TAIWAN IS CRAWLING TO THE OUTH OF DEATH.

Vegas - HOW DARE YOU ?

Baiban - He killed our ....

Vegas - Killed my foot . I already warned you to stay out of this isn't ?

VEGAS SPAT ON HIS FACE AND THROW HIM ON THE FLOOR HARSHLY. HE RAN TOWARDS PETE AND UNCHAINED HIM. THE VERY MOMENT HIS HANDS GOT FREE , HE KISSED VEGAS. VEGAS ALSO RECIPROCATED THE SAME.

Vegas- Don't cry sweetheart, I am here.

Pete- This is the tears of happiness. I thought you would hate me.

Vegas - Even if I try, I can't.

PETE SMILES AND THE COUPLE SHARE A BEAUTIFUL KISS . VEGAS HOLD PETE'S HAND LOOK AT ALESSIO. HE IS KICKING THE UNCONSCIOUS TAIWAN .

Vegas - Enough , he is not conscious.

Alessio - Yes he is  not . That's why he messed with our family. I will kick little brother and enlighten him.

Vegas - Enough. We have to go.

WHEN BEGAN TO LEAVE , THEY HEARD A SOUND. A FAMILIAR YET STRANGE.

Baiben - I don't want to have a beef with you guys. Go away or wait to collect his corpse.

Vegas - Are you that much confident to kill my wife in front of me?

Baiben - You think you can ?

Vegas - If I am his husband I will save him.

Baiben - Who will save him ?

Alessio - I will.

Baiben - You stay out of this.

Alessio - I was not in this game till yesterday but today the person who have more right to interfere in this matter is me. Because the one who got severely injured is my wife.

Baiben- wife ? 

Alessio  - Yes my love, my world, my better half ,my wife.

Baiben - He is a kid.

Alessio - But he is the king of my kingdom and owner of my heart.

Baiben - I love you Tinn ?

Alessio -( laughs) Really ? But you didn't love me before? when did you start to love me ?  when Cathariene Marine adopted me as her nephew? or when you see me in that mansion ? or when I gift my Bello that chain?

Baiben - You can mock me as much as you want but I never love you for all those things . I love you from childhood.

Alessio - Seriously? then why don't you say that day? why don't you come that day?

Baiben - That day, I planned to kill PETE.

Alessio- Seriously? then why did you went to Bunsi Mansion /

Pete & Vegas- Bunsi mansion ?

ALESSIO - (laughs madly )  Why Baiben you didn't reveal that part yet? He know that when he reveal his saviour's name he will be mad and cut his monthly allowance.

Vegas - What are you talking?

Alessio - Why are you silent Taiwan I am going to reveal the diplomacy of your dad.

Baiben - Dad ?

Alessio - You fool , he is Mr. Bunsi's illegitimate son.

Vegas - WHAT ?

Alessio - Yes Vegas, his mom and Mr. bunsi was dating and Taiwan is the result of that dating. When Mr. Chaidee  ask Mr.Bunsi his hand for his daughter he agreed and married Miss Soya. They have a son, the real heir of Bunsi and Chaidee business . Bunsi already know that you hate uncle Pat and that's why he support you.

Pete - Why he is angry with my dad ?

Alessio - Because Sangeathems hold huge shares and their friendship with Kittsiwats and Theerapanyakuls made uncle Pat the undefeated champion. But if you died, after your father's retirement the power of rule will go to Bunsi heir. He will you with this mad man and will ultimately kill him too.

Vegas - Is Taiwan also his agent ?

Alessio - It is truth to an extend because , he promised Namdra, Taiwan's mother that he will make their son as his heir . But an unexpected thing happend, his in-laws came to know about Taiwan and they took their grandson with them. Thus his major source of income got stopped. At that moment he came to know about Vegas' and Pete's marriage and he wisely used Baiben . Taiwan already wanted to marry Baiben and after Baiben kill Pete, Taiwan will marry Baiben Aka fake Vegas. They will kill Baiben after creating all fake details required for the marriage .

Pete- But Mr. Bunsi died two days ago due to heart attack ?

Alessio - Can I tell him Taiwan ?

Vegas - What ?

Alessio - He was killed and the murder is none other than his lovely son Taiwan Tittisung Bunsi.

Baiben - Why?

Alessio - Because he loves you fool.

Baiben - What ?

Alessio- Don't worry , he will die soon. Because he can escape from everything but not from a fathers wrath. Bodyguards take him to major  dungeon and this psycho to my liar.

VEGAS AND PETE LOOK EACH OTHER. VEGAS SNAKE HIS HAND ON HIS WIFE'S WAISTE AND PETE PUT HIS ON HIS HUSBAND'S NECK. THEY SHARED A PASSIONATE KISS.

Alessio - Get a room Psychos. I am still here.

Vegas - Are you going to hospital?

Alessio - Before going there I want to give some lessons to some one.

Pete - What about that slut?

Alessio - He killed someone's baby and that person is going to kick him out of this world ?

Pete - Who?

Alessio - The extrovert yet sensitive son-in-law of Theerapanyakuls.

                      to be continued............

hai bubbles, I hope you like this chapter . This book is going to end soon. Thanks for your supprt and please check my other work ( dark light) . It is also a KP & LITA cross over. Please read and enjoy. Sorry for the errors. Have a nice day.