LET'S START

AFTER A LONG JOURNEY KINN AND BAIBEN REACHED THE MANSION. EVERYONE IS WAITING OUTSIDEBUT TO THEIR SURPRISE THEY ARE WELL PACKED . TO ACCELARATE ITS IMPACT THEY COULD SEE ONLY ONE CAR AND CARAVAN. KORN AND GUN ARE TRAVELLING IN CAR AND THE REST ARE TRAVELLING IN CARAVAN. BAIBEN WAS LITLE SUSPICIOUS AND GUN SENSED IT .

Gun- Sorry Kiddos, Pat called me this morning and told me that you and Pete have to perform some family function. So we are going to Sangetham Mansion.

Baiben- (thinks) Today what new herculean task is waiting  for me?

Gun- Son, do you have any objection?

Baiben- No dad, infact I am trilled to meet my father- in-law and other relatives. Shall me go?

Korn- If you don't mind can you come us in the car ? Pat told us he want to talk to us three some thing confidential.

Baiben- Why me?

Gun- Because you are Pete's husband and the only one who is going to sit the chair of Sangethem enterprises after Pat.

Baiben-(thinks) This make sense and also I  don't want to travel with this murder( group of crows) who will chatter this and that especially that peacock.

Gun- Shall we go?

Baiben- yes  

BAIBEN ENTERS THE CAR HE NOTICED THE REST IS JUST STANDING THERE. IT INVIOKE SOME KIND OF SUSPICION INSIDE HIM.

Baiben- Are you guys are not coming?

Thakhun- Baby cousin , we are waiting for my hottie to come. Don't worry we don't make you wait more and Pete is safe with us.

Baiben- mm ( he is not bothered about Pete and he don't want to talk much.)

THEY JUST DROVE AND THE REST WAS STARING AT KHUN

Thakhun- Oyi, why are you all staring at me? in fact what i told is partially truth

Thakhun- Oyi, why are you all staring at me? in fact what i told is partially truth. My hottie is also a part of this plan.

Macau- I already told you. He will exaggerate everything.

Thakhun- Don't bad mouth about your big brother.

Porsche- I think I can't travel from morning I vomited two times .