LET ME THINK

THE FOURSOME REACHED THEERAPANYAKUL MANSION AND EVERY MEMBERS ARE WAITING OUTSIDE. IN FACT SOME BODYGAURDS ARE ALSO ECXITED EQUAL AS THEIR MASTER TO SEE THEIR YOUNG MASTER AND NOP IS THE NO 1 IN THEM. NOP IS NOT A BODYGUARD TO VEGAS BUT MORE LIKE A BESTFRIEND. 

Thakhun- Look our baby cousin arrives.

Gun- (hug Vegas) How are you my rai? Did he torture you? you are fine right?

Macau- Oh enough dad , move little I haveto check my brother.

Chay- Phi you are fine right.

Porsche- Hey dude you are ok right? that stupid Kinn is asking me continuosly.

Korn- But son, is he with that copper?

Porsche - Yes dad. He is asking me through messege.

Top - Vegas if you feel any discomfort you can tell me I will check you.

Vegas- Guys relax, I am fine thanks for your concern.

Chay- Phi don't be so formal. We are one family . We live with other and hold our hands tight to break any shackle.

Vegas- My littlen I am perfectly fine. You can se me right? I am not being formal in fact I am happy to see your concern. I never thought that I will see you all.

Pete- Don't dare to say that. Where will you go by leaving me alone? you dare to do it? ooyi I will never mind your are a mafia I will hold you and hit your butt till you are rectified understood?

Macau- Look dad how Phi is taughting Hia  and he is listening carefully.

gun-(smiles) kiddo, it is a universal phenomenon . Wife will scold and hubby willlisten carefully like...

Korn- Slaves?

Gun- (smiles) Love slaves.

Porsche - Did Mae and Aunty scold you two ?

Gun-(smiles) My dove become a fierce cat when I do or say something wrong. One time she didn't allow me to touch her for a whole week and I will never do that thing till my death.

Macau- What was it?

Gun- I smoke and she hit my shoulder and told me to throw it away but being a Theerapanyakul I became adamant and complete that one. She get offended and punished me.

Thakhun- But that punishment is valid uncle and dad, tell me your punishment story.

Korn- (gulp) What punishment? my lady never raise a little finger against me?

Gun-(holding laugh) Shall I tell them ?

Korn- (exclaims) No , you will exaggerate it. Listen to me, one day  my old college friends set up a met up and I also went there . There I met Taniya my junior. In my college days she hit on me but I was not interested in her. Later she Married one of my classmate  and move on. On that day she ask me sorry for everything and I gladly accept it and we hug each other and bid goodbye. But for my bad luck baby rattle saw me and punished me

Porsche- What punishment dad?

Korn-(smiles) She said me to stay in the bathtub for 10 hours and wash away her impurities.

Chay- (think) now I know where do you get this adamant nature KIMMY. (kim understand what is Chay thinking and smile)

Gun- Enough for old talks and now we have to draft a plan.

Thakhun- We have to save Vegas at the same time we have to protect Pete.

 Porsche- That is right . That pervert is literally ogling my bestie and I can't tolerate it more.