TRUTH

KIMCHAY

THE RIDE WAS SILENT AND THE DESTINATION IS THEIR UNIVERSITY. BEFORE UNIVERSITY THERE WAS A TRAFFIC SIGNAL AND KIM STOP THE CAR AT SIGNAL. TO BREAK  THE SILENCE CHAY DECIDE TO TALK FIRST.

Chay- Kimmyy...

Kim- Chay I am not in a mood to talk to you.

Chay- Oy what did I do?

Kim- That's the problem you didn't do anything. When papa told about your marriage with Macau you was all silent and didn't negotiate.

Chay- Kim, you are the person who told me to act as relatives or junior senior .

Kim- I told you to act infront of our family not in front of me in a serious situation like this.

Chay- Kimmy we were at house. Korn papa told it by the way I didn't forgot how what you told there. Not ready for marriage ? why why are you dating me? If you plan to break my heart I swear you Mr.Teerapanyakul...

Kim- What you will suicide?( even if Kimm said it casually, he was very scared. He can't imagine a life without Chay or something bad happen to him. That much he is whipped for that boy.)

Chay- I will marry Franco.

Kim- (angry) that Vichametwong ? I am far better than him.

Chay- That's true you are more handsome than him , richer than him, you scores more than him but you know what ? He loves me since 6th grade but when I told him I don't love him like that, he never crossed that line and for that reason he is so nice.

EVEN THOUGH KIM DIDN'T LIKE IT BUT SOME GUILT CLOUDED IN HIS HEART. HE LOVE CHAY WHOLEHEARTLY AND HE NEVER  KNOW HE BECAME A STONE HEARTED MAN. HE TAKE LEFT AND GO TO PARK . CHAY KNOW THIS THE PLACE WHERE THEIR LOVE BLOOM. THAT PLACE IS A SACRED PLACE FOR THEM. BOTH OF THEM SIT ON A BENCH .

Kim- Sorry for over reacting . When Phi called you baby boy I loose my coolness and papa's talk added fuel to it. you are my baby boy. Mine to love, to pamper, to spoil. No one is allowed to marry you. In fact I want to marry you after conquering my dream. I don't want you to feel suffered when you live with me. Phi Kinn and Phi Vegas established their kingdom and both bro's didn't feel any problem. Like that I want to look after my Chay. Chay, you know me very well more than anyone. We are not two  we are one soul. You are my soulmate dear. 

Chay- Kimmy, I know you. Don't worry. We can do everything together.  I wont disturb you from your dream. But I will stand by your side. If you agree. What are saying ? will you let me ?

Kim- Who I am to say no to my baby boy? don't leave my side no one can guide me except you.

BOTH OF THEM HUG EACH OTHER.

AT HOME (NIGHT)

Pete- Uncle I want to talk to you,

Gun- Yes son

Pete- Uncle is vegs not your son?

Gun- (smiles) Son father son relationship is a pure relationship. It never need any blood relation. It's a heart to heart relationship. The only thing that matters is love. If we can love they can be our son, our life.

Pete- How did you meet?

Gun- Me and dove were childhood sweethearts. When we became legal to marriage, we married whole hearted . Even after10 years of marriage we were not blessed with a baby . One day, when I went to a meeting outstation, sissy called me to come back. When I came back dove was admitted in the hospital. She tried to suicide. At that moment I came to know a big fact . For the past 10 years my parents was torturing her for not giving a heir. But my dove didn't told me that. On that day they breach the limit and dove went tot her home. On the way she met with an accident. A 7 year old boy saved her and that was our Vegas. We adopted him. Give our surname, luxury in turn he gave us pure love and happiness. After 3 years we got pregnant with Macau but it didn't make us love him less, in fact we saw Macau us his prayer because that much he carved for a brother. On that delivery day dove left this world by giving a small baby in our hands. Vegas was the one who look after Macau. For me he is not only my son but also a  lantern which helped us to ride a difficult phase of our life. Son, never leave my Vegas. Today I saw real joy in his eyes when he looked at you which he lost when dove left the world. He will love and protect you as a princess. I am getting old and I don't know how many time I left  so I am giving my both sons to you please look after them.

Pete- Don't worry Uncle. I will always be with him.

PETE WIPED HIS TEARS WHEN HE HEARD VEGAS' CAR SOUND.HE WELCOMED VEGAS , CARRIED HIS OFFICE BAG , SERVE HIM DINNER AND PREPARE DRESS FOR BATH. AT FIRST VEGAS WANTED TO ASK HIM WHAT WERE ALL THESE FOR BUT HE DECIDED TO LET IT GO. HE WANT THIS PETE. A PETE WHO IS ALWAYS THERE FOR VEGAS TO LEAN.

Vegas- Sweetheart how was the day?

Pete- It is my question darling.

Vegas- Why are you calling me darling?

Pete- You call me sweetheart and I am calling you darling . Come on darling we are hubby and wifey. These are normal in married life and these cute endearing words make married life blissful  dumbo.

Vegas- Ok my philosopher sweetheart.  Today was a wonderful day. I got new clients and all are you luck.

Pete- (smiles) Vegas this is not this is the result of your hardwork and I am proud that I got a hardworking person as my husband.

Vegas- Oh  Pete if you continue like this, I will kiss you.

Pete- Who stops you?

Vegas- Oh wait there little devil.

THEY RUN AROUND THE ROOM AND AT LAST VEGAS CAUGHT PETE AND PUSH HIM TO BED. THEIR BREATH STRUCKED. VEGAS SLOWLY CARESSED PETE'S SMOOTH CHEEKS AND ASK HIM PERMISSION PETE CLOSE HIS EYES AND VEGAS PRESS HIS LIPS ON PETE'S CHEEK. IT WAS SO SOFT LIKE A BABY. HE WANT TO KISS THERE MORE AND LITARALLY PLEAD TO KISS ONE MORE TIME. PETE WHO WAS IN WONDERLAND WITH ONE TOUCH BY VEGAS GLADLY GRAND IT AND THE COUPLE SHARE A FEW LOVE MOMENTS .

GUN'S ROOM

GUN WAS SITTING IN HIS ROCK CHAIR .THERE A LADY'S PHOTO ON HIS CHEST. HIS EYES ARE FLOODING WITH TEARS . THAT LADY IS NONE OTHET THAN HIS LOVE MRS. IN INAYA GUNAWAT  THEERAPANYAKUL.THAT MAN WAS LOOKING THEIR WEDDING ALBUM. IN INAYA PARAMANANTRA WEDS GUN GUNAWAT THEERAPANYAKUL. ALL PAGES FILLED WITH IN'S AND GUN'S SMILING PHOTO. ON THE LAST PAGE THERE WAS A PHOTE WITH VEGAS. BECAUSE IN INSISTED GUN INCLUDE THIS PICTURE AS SHE THINK VEGAS AS A GIFT. FOR GUN ALSO HE IS A GIFT. GUN BEGAN TO TALK WITH INAYA.

Gun- Dove don't worry. When I complete my task I will return to you. You know you are my paradise. Today I told Pete about Vegas' truth but I didn't told him complete story because it is Vegas' decision to talk or not.

Hai bubbles , What do you think about the untold story of Vegas? any guesses? feel free share. In this chapter we can see a loving Gun and how he treasure Vegas. As a Kinnporsche fan it was a huge hurt for how Gun treated Vegas and in my story I tried so what to satisfy those feelings . But completely satisfied in the following chapters we will see papa Gun and his baby Vegas. share your comments and render your support. love you all...