LET ME PLEASE YOU

[SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT WILL BE THERE. IF YOU UNCOMFORTABLE , YOU CAN SKIP.]

VEGAS ENTER THE BATHROOM. PETE WAS STANDIND THERE ARE GOING TO REMOVE HIS PANTS. AFTER SEEING VEGAS SHIRTLESS HIS FACE BECAME RED. HE  IS BLUSHING AND TRY TO HIDE HIS STARES BUT POOR PETE DOESN'T KNOW HIS HUBBY IS LITERALLY ENJOYING THOSE SECRET OGLING.

 HE  IS BLUSHING AND TRY TO HIDE HIS STARES BUT POOR PETE DOESN'T KNOW HIS HUBBY IS LITERALLY ENJOYING THOSE SECRET OGLING

Vegas- Why are you staring me sweetheart?

Pete- Why? am I not allowed?

Vegas- Only you are allowed and you want you can touch what you are seeing 

Pete- (thinks) Is he saying real ?

Vegas- What are you thinking? don't worry it is just an offer. If you don't want you can forget what I said.

Pete- (hesitates) You don't mind feel bad right?

Vegas- Darling why are you so formal?

PETE GOES NEAR VEGAS TOUCHES HIS FINE BUILT ABS. HE DON'T KNOW WHY, WHEN TOUCHED IT SOME ELECTRIC WAVES PASS THROUGH HIM . HIS LITTLE BROTHER IS BEATING FAST AND HIS BODY IS LITERALLY BEG FOR HIS HUBBY'S TOUCH. 

Vegas- What happen sweetheart?

Pete- I don't know my body is out of my control.

Vegas-(smriks) One touch on me  arouse your little brother,(Vegas keep his hand on Pete's pant and he could clearly feel the struggling)

Pete- I don't know why . In fact I saw you half naked before but now I can feel some tension.

Vegas- Do want me help?

Pete- How ?

Vegas- We can do it.

Vegas- But I want to be yours on sunday.

Vegas-(disappointly) why on sunday?

Pete- Vegas  because the ritual is on sunday and it is an auspicious ritual and I want to be yours on that day. After that no one can separate us for seven lives.

Vegas- Seven lives?

Pete- It is saying that one person have seven lives and vin those lives our soulmate will search us and find us. This ritual is a symbol of that believe and we perform seven practices and if we successfully complete it believed that we will meet the seven lives.

Vegas- So you want to be my wife in seven lives.

Pete - What type of question is this ? I want to be your better half in all lives and could you please hold till day after tommorow.

Vegas- Okay , my sweetheart asks me and who I am to sat no but you have to give me yourself on sunday night and I will devour you until you will forget your name.

Pete- Fine dumbo. Now please do something to calm down.

Vegas- Do you have any objection against ....against I am giving you a hand job?