WEDDING DAY

EVERYONE GATHERED IN THE GARDEN.THE CHAIRS ARE ARRANGED AROUND TABLES.EVERYTHING WAS IN A WHITE AND GREEN THEME.PORSCHE PAID ENOUGH ATTENTION TO MAKE EVERYTHING ETERNAL AND BEAUTIFUL.HIS ALMOST MADE KINN'S EAR DEAF BY GIVING INSTRUCTIONS.NOW THE TIMES COMES PETE AND HIS SOON TO BE HUSBAND STAND IN THE ALTAR.THE PREIST IS ABOUT TO BEGIN THE CEREMONY.THEIR BELOVED ONES AREE EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE FUNCTION.EVERYTHING IS PERFECT EXCEPT TWO PEOPLE'S HEART.

Preist- Mr. Vegas Kornwit Theerapanyakul"In the name of God, do you take Pete Pongsakorn Sangethem to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death.

Vegas- I do.

Priest- Mr. Pete Pongsakorn Sangethem "In the name of God, do you take  Vegas Kornwit Theerapanyakul to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death.

Pete- I do

Priest- I announce you both husbands and you can kiss and seal your wedding.

PETE'S HEART BEGAN TO BEAT FAST.HIS FIRST KISS ,THE KISS HE WANT TO GIVE TO THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE IS GOING TO BE A STRANGER'S.AW! SORRY,HIS HUSBAND'S WHOM HE DON'T KNOW. HIS HEART BEGAN BEAT AS A DRUM. VEGAS CAME FORWARD.TO HIS VERY SURPRISE HE KISSED HIS FOREHEAD.PETE RAISED HIS EYES AND MET VEGAS'.THOSE EYES ARE STARING WITH SO MUCH EMOTIONS.PETE ADJUST HIS HEAD AND LOOK DEEPLY ,AN ATTEMPT TO FIND AN ANSWER 

Porsche-Enough. Now we can meet everyone officially. Pete, this is your father-in-law Gun Teerapanyakul and your brother-in law Macau Teerapanyakul.

(Pete smiles at them and they return it.

Gun-Son, feel ease. We are now family .No need to be formal. Anyway welcome to our family. I am happy that I got a lovely son as you.

Macau-Come on Phi, I will introduce you to my cousins. You better stay away from them. Especially that Peacock.

OW LITTLE DEVIL WHY DID TALL HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM US?PETE LOOKED ATA THE PLACE WHERE THE SOUND CAME FROM.THERE STOOD A MAN WHO DRESSED IN BRIGHT BLUE CLOUR SHIRT AND WANTS.HE ALSO WEARS A LONG GREEN FEATHER JACKET AND MATCH IT WITH PERAL WORKED ACCESSORIES.BEHIND HIM,THERE STOOD A GUY WITH SPECS.HE SMILED AT PETE AND HE RETURNS.

Thakhun- Ow Pete, my sweetie how long we met each other. Last we met on Pai's naming ceremony and where were you then?

Pete- Phi Khun I was in Ireland to help Uncle Pun as Porsche settled here after his marriage it is very difficult for uncle to manage everything solely .So Dad sent me there to help Uncle. I came back in the last six months there were some errands to done and then the marriage. Everything happend in a snap .So I can't conduct .Sorry Phi.

Thakhun- Its alright anyway you married my cousin brother we have so much time to fun. We will do shopping, parting and I will introduce my darling to you.

Pete- Wait did you pursue Phi Top? This much things happened in this  short period . I will definitely meet him.

Macau- Phi its time to go . You have to go to our great aunt to get blessing come..

MACAU DRAG PETE TO A CAR .VEGAS WAS ALREADY IN THE CAR .HE HELP PETE TO ENTER .AN AKWARD SILENCE BUCKLED UP BETWEEN THEM.AFTER SOMETIME VEGAS DECIDED TO BREAK IT.

Vegas- Pete we have literally 2 hours to reach there. Why don't we talk sometime?

Pete - (hesitate) ok

Vegas- You completed your masters in business but why do you work in an orphanage?

Pete - When was a child, dad have meetings out station he will leave me there. My  cousin aunty used to be a guardian there. So I would stay with her. The children there were my friends .There I don't need to fear anything. I was free like a bird. After aunty passed away I voluntarily took the charge to look after them.

Vegas- That's great  Pete. Would please share any of your sweet memory to me?

Pete-(smiles)One day we play in a garden i fell down from a swing. Actually one of the child pushed me because he don't like me. I began to cry and a boy came and lend a hand to me. He was a rugged boy who didn't talk to anyone but he came to help me. I was totally astonished but he just hug me and told to stop crying. I did as he told. We sat on a bench and he began to apply medicines to my wounds and from that day we become very good friends.

Vegas- do you remember his name?

Pete- Baiben , that name was given by the orphanage. No one knows his real name.

Vegas- When did you saw Baiben for the last time?

Pete-before 20 years. IT was a Christmas night. He told me to wait for him as he was going to take his gift. But he never came back.

Vegas- I am sorry . Do miss him?

Pete- mm

Vegas- DO YOU LOVE HIM ?

Pete- 

Vegas- if Baiben come back and ask you to come will you leave me?

Pete- (why do he ask such questions? In fact we don't love each other. we are couple only in front of other . But inside we have  just acquaintance right? Why do I feel like we know each other ? OR  we know really each other?)

SIR, WE REACHED OUR DESTINATION.....

Dear ones ,please read and support my little attempt. Sorry for all mistakes and feel free to suggest our opinions and rend your support. See you in next chapter.