CHANCE

AFTER A LONG TIME OF THINKING PETE GOT SOME REALISATION AND GO BACK TO THE HOUSE. BUT HE DIDN'T NOTICE A PERSON WHO KEENLY OBSERVE PETE FROM BEHIND.

Vegas Pov

WHEN PAI SAID THOSE THINGS I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MUCH HAPPY I WAS. IT WAS NOT ONLY BECAUSE MY BUDDY SEEMED TO BE A MATURED MAN BUT ALSO PETE DECIDED TO GIVE ME A CHANCE. WHEN I HEARD IT I WAS ON THE CLOUD. MY SWETHEART THINKS LOUD AND THANKS FOR IT. WHEN MY DAD ASK ME TO MARRY SOMEONE I DIDN'T WASTE ANY TIME TO SAY PETE'S NAME. 20 YEARS OF WAITING IS GOING TO END. I THOUGHT PETE WOULD RECOGNISE ME IN THE FIRST ENCOUNTER. BUT TO MY UNLUCK HE DIDN'T REMEMBER ME. WHEN PETE SHARE HIS CHILDHOOD MEMORIES TO ME , I WAS ON CLOUD NINE BUT THE LONGING IN HIS EYES SHATTERED ME . WHAT MAN I AM? I SHOULD MET HIM LONG TIME BEFORE. BUT WHAT COULD I DO? I DIDN'T HAD ENOUGH COURAGE TO FACE ALL THIIS. DON'T WORRY DEAR. I WILL MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE . JUST WAIT AND WATCH.

( TIME SKIPS TO NIGHT)

PETE GOT READY FOR HIS FIRST NIGHT. HE IS LITTLE NERVOUS. BUT HE ENCOURAGED HIMSELF AND DECIDED TO GO TO THE ROOM. HE ENTERED THE ROOM  AND WAIT FOR VEGAS.

 HE ENTERED THE ROOM  AND WAIT FOR VEGAS

VEGAS ENTERS THE ROOM. HE CLOSE THE DOOR AND SIT BESIDE PETE.

Vegas- Hai.

Pete- Hai

Vegas- You are comfortable right?

Pete- Yeah, what about you?

Vegas - Of course I am good. How is my family? You like them?

Pete- Very much. In fact I know them for a long time. Porsche and me are best friends and I know P'Kinn, P'Khun, Kim. You know what when Porsche was carrying Pai P'Kinn visit our house every day. Due to that we both became good friends.

Vegas- But I never saw you with Pai.

Pete- I was in Ireland and came back in the last month.

Vegas- Oh I see. Can be start.

Pete- Vegas I am not ready now.

Vegas-(laughing) Wtf Pete, I ask you shall we sleep ? Today was a long day and be cool. I know that you agreed to this marriage for your family. And I will wait , don't be panic.

Pete- Thankyou

Vegas- Pete, there is a akwardness between us. But I think is not needed. You can see me as a friend. When you feel comfortable we can start our life. But you should give give me a chance to make my wife fall for me. You know what, he is very much handsome and it is very difficult to control. 

Pete- (smiles)

Vegas- smile so fine . Good night sweetheart. Sleep tight. You can sleep on the bed and I swear , I I won't touch you.

Pete- Sweetheart?

Vegas- Sweetheart this is the first step to improve the thing between us.

Pete-  What thing is between us?

Vegas- Oh sweetheart we have a life to talk to each other. Shall we sleep? you look darkness coming under my eyes . If increase you won't look at me.

Pete- By the way I won't look at others if you lost your beauty and it is not darkness they are wringles , old people have this.

Vegas- Oh you are calling me oldie? But fine old or youth , I am yours and you are mine.

Pete- You ask me a chance and you  are talking to much. I think I should rethink.

Vegas- No , I won't talk , zip.

Pete- (smiles) Good.

BOTH OF THEM LAY ON THE BED. AFETR SOMETIME THEY FELL INTO SLEEP. ONE DREAMING ABOUT LOVE AND OTHER ABOUT HOW TO MAKE LOVE.

                                                                                                                                                 to be continued...

Hai friends , I hope you all like this . Please comment your suggestions  and support my little attempt.