THAT IS CALLED LOVE....

FLASHBACK CONTINUES

BY HEARING THE SHOUTINGS OF ALESSIO, DOCTORSAND NURSES RUSH THEIR. THEY TOLD HIM TO WAIT OUTSIDE. GUN THEERAPANYAKUL, HIS  LOVING FATHER-IN-LAW IS WAITING FOR GOOD NEWS FROM HIM. ALESSIO CAN'T HOLD BACK HIS TEARS. HE CRIED IN GUN'S ARM.

Gun - It's ok son , Macau will be fine.

Alessio - All this things happen because of me.

Gun - Don't blame yourself . Everything happen that destined to be happen.

Alessio - Dad, seriously you aren't angry with me.

Gun - At first I was angry with you. If told me the truth, this could be prevented. But your unnecessary insecurities tied your mouth.

Alessio - How did you know Uncle ?

Gun - Macau told me.

Alessio - What ?

BEFORE 6 MONTHS

Macau - Dada.....

Gun - (smiles) Here comes my little pumpkin after his pre honeymoon.

Macau- (blushes) Dad, don't tease me. We went their to meet his Aunt.

Gun - Oh, seems like my son-in-law take you to make a perfect son-in-law. I swear if my Dove were here, she will tease you to core.

Macau - Dad you are un stoppable ...

Gun - Then tell me, what did happen there.

Macau - His mansion is not much crowded like us. His Aunt is the head and there is his Aunt's wife and their adopted daughter Lilly. The head bodyguard is a professional fighter and her name is Marine Dionhjud. Phi Marine is very strict but also a lovely person just like our Phi Nop.

Gun - (smiles) Look like my Kiddo liked his in-law mansion very much?

Macau - Too much.

MACAU GO TO HIS HIA'S ROOM. VEGAS WAS LOOKING HIS THROUGH HIS OLD ALBUM.

Macau - Looks like someone is very much obsessed with their future wife's child hood photo ?

Vegas - Why can't look at my wife ?

Macua - Wife, what a development Hia ? Then show me too.

VEGAS SMILES AND SHOWS HIS CHILD HOOD ALBUM AND ONE PHOTO STRUCK MACAU'S ATTENTION.

Macau - Who is this Hia ?

Vegas - He is Tinn, Baiben's best friend. Both of them loved each other dearly but unfortunately they got separated but I am sure they will  reunite.

MACAU DIDN'T SAID ANYTHING.HE JUST WALKED TO HIS ROOM AND TOOK OUT A PHOTO

Macau - ( thinks) Amor, so your real name is Tinn ? you stay in a orphanage with my Hia , but you didn't said anything to me

Macau - ( thinks) Amor, so your real name is Tinn ? you stay in a orphanage with my Hia , but you didn't said anything to me. Why Amor, you think I have no right to know your past ?